October 23, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

Author Topic: GPS Hits Map  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
GPS Hits Map
« on: February 07, 2006, 09:09:09 PM »
One of our members asked me to post an updated view of the hits map.  This shows the location of the last 100 hits the site has received (US) and the last 100 (World).  Yep - believe it or not, we have some international visitors from time to time.  Typically it's from areas you might expect:  Canada, UK and Australia.  However, we do ocassionally get some visitors that might surprise you.  (tonight we had someone from Malaysia viewing the peta section).  :shock:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: GPS Hits Map
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
Pretty cool!  What are the different colored dots for?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 09:22:42 PM »

The green are the last 25, the red is the most recent hit and the big head belongs to MadRiver after the game on Sunday.   ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 09:23:47 PM »
see i was was gonna ask is the minivan in the garage tonight, but figured to be nice...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 06:57:06 AM »
I noticed my dot was not on their but I figured the last time I was on here (through the drunken fog of winter) was saturday....?? or maybe monday....I work wierd days and hours...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 09:49:01 PM »
thats awsome!

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »
Hey, I see my dot, right on the tip of lake michigan!!!

Cool!

a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »

The green are the last 25, the red is the most recent hit and the big head belongs to MadRiver after the game on Sunday.   ;D

;D  ;D  ;D Poke poke poke with the sharp stick, again!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 10:26:33 AM »
I'll fire up that SW Alaskan dot here in a few weeks.......
A Photo thief owns this forum

Facebook Comments