December 12, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

Author Topic: human scent  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: human scent
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 01:32:15 AM »
Stony, you are starting to sound a little too "Politically Correct." ???  Quit it. :)
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 01:56:58 AM »
It took me awhile to type all that.  ;D   I was putting some good thought into it also.  O0

I think it was your inspiring post that really done it for me though  [poke poke]  :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 01:58:46 AM by Stonycreek Whitetails »
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 01:57:50 AM »
Hes starting to scare me alittle too.lol, Hey what the hell are you guys doing up at two am?

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006, 08:24:30 PM »
i'm real big on the scent  blocker camo.  some people say its a waste of money.   i tried and it made me a believer

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »
scent loc suits do work, had the wind at my back and walked within 12 to 14 yd of a bedded buck and made a clean kill on buck in his bed with the wind wrong,  luck maybe but thank loc-suit help. i now ware them in stand.  ( i dont hunt up to high bad back keeps me low now 12 to 15 feet)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments