December 13, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

Author Topic: Cuts?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Cuts?
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 08:33:29 AM »
you woulda rather have cut yerself with a dull blade? i keep all mine razor sharp, it i am gonna cut myself i am gonna do it right!! leaves a clean scar that way
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline john

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 10:47:07 AM »
i very rarely cut myself, maybe once a year. however given a hammer i can pound the daylights out of my hands at an alarminig rate.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 10:54:20 PM »
i very rarely cut myself, maybe once a year. however given a hammer i can pound the daylights out of my hands at an alarminig rate.

Yeah, I've lost an untold number of fingernails myself.  My poor hands get bet on, smashed, and cut on a regular basis.  The scars are starting to look like a road map!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 02:55:11 AM »
The best thing about my job now is that I have not lost a nail or had to have stitches in any part of my anatomy since I left the garage 15 yrs ago and started here at the Sheriff's Dept. I can also wash my hands after going to the bathroom not before, and I can use a white towel anywhere and not worry about getting the grease out of it later. People don't even look at you funny when you pick up a baby like they are thinking Lord look at those grubby paws. I have sill cut myself a few times but if you keep them good and sharp it will heal a whole lot quicker
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 07:14:35 AM »
The worst cut , or in this case fall I had was when i was herdsman. We were fill a 70' Harvester, and I was up top when the 12" pipe started to plug, so I went run down the ladder (the ladders on these silos are on the outside). The last run was 10' from the blower, which was my next step, so while I was running down to shut the blower down, I pushed off the last rung to get to the blower, my feet missed completely, smacked my chin, knocked my self out for about 30 seconds ( the boss says). When I got up I went into the milkhouse got some Duct tape, closed the hole, and started milking. Went to the Hospital 3 hrs later, to get 13 stiches.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »
worst one was with a machette in the woods. i got my index finger on the knuckle and got 3 stiches..

Facebook Comments