December 15, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Author Topic: Why so Long before Telling the Truth?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Why so Long before Telling the Truth?
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »
Mr. Cheney, from my understanding, is a big time bird hunter.  He came to the Rolling Rock Estate / Mellon Farm, which is about 20, minutes from my house to hunt pheasant and quail this past fall.  If I am not mistaken, he made another trip to hunt ducks.  In fact, the one time, I was a half hour late for work, because they had Route 30 closed for his motorcade.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 06:46:01 AM »
Mr. Cheney, from my understanding, is a big time bird hunter.  He came to the Rolling Rock Estate / Mellon Farm, which is about 20, minutes from my house to hunt pheasant and quail this past fall.  If I am not mistaken, he made another trip to hunt ducks.  In fact, the one time, I was a half hour late for work, because they had Route 30 closed for his motorcade.

never heard of him coming in... wonder if thats why the black truck was parked across the street here... and a estate with rolling rock and mellons? well yehaw!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »
I heard the dog tried to retrieve the lawyer.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 05:01:37 PM »
[img]htt
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:54:58 AM by jeffalaska »
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 06:12:04 PM »
   haha. thats funny .

i am with everyone eles. i think that its way out of hand and that it is being dragged out way to long and far.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 07:20:59 PM »
So old Dick's a duck hunter too. I should have known. That must be why, everytime a bird flushed, the secret service yelled, " Duck!!!!"
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 07:43:48 PM »
Jeff, that's just WRONG!!! :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 02:35:02 PM »
I see Cheney addressed my question this afternoon in his statement about this mess.
According to what I just read on Fox news, he said he had no idea if he had hit the bird or not. His explanation seemed understandable and just the fact that he made mention of it kinda tells me he might be more than just a weekend warrior of a hunter….

Maybe the reason he didn't know if he got the bird or not is the dog only retrieved the lawyer. A buddy of mine has a bird dog like that-one flush, one retrieve. That's all you get.
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 05:09:59 PM »
good shirt jeff.......... ;D. As far as the rest of it, he shouldn't be getting so much static cause there are no limits on lawyers............... :twisted:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 09:39:50 PM »
good shirt jeff.......... ;D. As far as the rest of it, he shouldn't be getting so much static cause there are no limits on lawyers............... :twisted:
Right! They are considered vermin, so no closed season, either.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments