December 12, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

Author Topic: Just Another New Guy  (Read 861 times)

Offline Richie

Just Another New Guy
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:31:40 PM »
Howdy,  I'm from Missouri and i like to shoot, hunt deer & turkey, and I just recently took up squirrel hunting. O0

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Just Another New Guy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »
Welcome to the Pile Richie!!!  You've come to the right place!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 08:42:39 PM »
Hey Richie, welcome to Gut Pile Style. O0  Glad you joined. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 08:44:45 PM »
Welcome Richie
You will feel right at home here, almost as good as being out in the woods.
I'm going to be in the Branson area this June, can you recommend a good place for a hike???
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 08:53:42 PM »
    welcom richie, ull probly learn alot here. if u have any questions just about any thing ull get some of answers here O0

Offline Richie

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 09:14:56 PM »
I don't know any hiking spots but I do have some advice about being in Branson. If someone asks where you are from, say you're from Branson. It'll save you a lot of time and energy with those darn timeshare folks.  :-P

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 02:31:14 AM »
hey richie...I was in Mo. once just outside kansas city I dont remember the name off hand but my dads friend lives their, and I do remember taking a short hike to see the Mo. river, though this was like 20 years ago.... anyways I remember that was the first time I saw a walking stick(some type of preying mantis or something) I'm from the northeast and have never seen one of those since...but glad to have you bring back a good 'ole memory for me as  its valentines eve and I'm sleeping on the couch cause the ole lady wont let me in bed(LOL).
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 10:53:09 PM »
Richie, welcome to the gang! I have spent a lot of time working, fishing, and hunting in MO, a great state. I used to live in Kansas City.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments