October 23, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Author Topic: Life is great!  (Read 812 times)

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
Life is great!
« on: February 14, 2006, 09:29:42 PM »
I got my Gut Pile gear order delivered today.
I got me 5 shirts 2 hats and a couple stickers…
Now I can continue to put off doing laundry for another week!!!!!
God Bless America
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Life is great!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 10:37:41 PM »
COOL! :D  Now get a picture in one of the shirts doing something "Gutpilish"! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:23:49 PM »
So, I went uptown today sportin’ one of my new Gut Pile shirts. It had warmed up after a recent cold snap here so it was perfect tee shirt weather.
I couldn’t help but notice a few people was either payin extra attention to me or they was lookin’ at the shirt.
I made sure to turn around so they could see the front as well as the back of the shirt incase that was their interest.

The gal at the orchid supply store didn’t seem to be real impressed but them orchid types have always seemed snooty to me anyway.

I had to stop off and deal with my taxes and while there I met this pretty good-looking blonde. She went out of her way to generate some small talk and before long we were chatting away. I couldn’t help but notice she had that “single head of household” box checked on her 1040 form. That kinda made me hesitate on wanting to get to know too much about her. It didn’t go long and here come two youngun’s in the door and they sat down beside her. Both of them was boy’s and they were both in full camo. Even with that, I still don’t have much interest in obtaining an instant family, no matter how tempting three additional dependants sound this time of year….
I gotta say if I were to land a date due to the wearing of my newly acquired Gut Pile gear, I’d have to add a few points up front for the gal that was attracted.     

I’ll get some photos beyond any doubt 58.

I think I missed and opportunity today.
I just got a e-mail from Zero, seems he and his brother got treed by a hog today while I was tending to business. I was suppose to have gone with them for a little scouting trip on a island they were investigating this morning…..
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 01:53:58 AM »
Awesome!  O0  O0  O0  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments