October 20, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

Author Topic: Loggers Bouquet  (Read 1561 times)

Offline rice river

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Do I have a license to kill yet??
Loggers Bouquet
« on: February 14, 2006, 09:34:51 PM »
I thought some of you guys would appreciate this one.  I'm not the flower kind of girl.  So I told the other half not to buy flowers for Valentines Day.  Well, he came home tonite with this:

Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Loggers Bouquet
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »
 :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:53:43 AM by jeffalaska »
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline Richie

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 10:08:56 PM »
Dang! Should've gotten my wife those kind of flowers.  ;D  Bet she wouldn't ask for flowers any more.  Maybe i'd just  end up on the couch. :-P

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 10:16:33 PM »
now I gotta tip my monitor back over.....

Wish I had thought of that! :sad:  I got a crick in my neck to deal with now! ;D

To think I could have gotten the wife something like that.......... :-[  Guess she'll just have to make due with the roses..... :-[
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 10:25:57 PM »
At least you don't have to buy the tree scented air freshners...LOL

My ole man usually brings me dead animals for gifts.... (this year was a genet!!)

Hey, i ain't much of a flower girl neither... :roll:

LadyT

Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 02:26:25 AM »
How about that! It's the thought that counts, right? I surprised my wife this year with one of her rings I had my pal overhaul and add a couple of real nice opals to the ring. She was really happy. It gets better. I was shopping for a band saw for my shop. She was with me at Menards when we walked by the radial arm and chop saws. She asked me if I needed one of those, too. Of course, I said yes. So, last weekend I ended up with a new bandsaw AND a new chop saw.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 08:30:12 AM »
Rice River gets the Red Neck Valentine's Day Arrangement. O0  Nice. :)  When the branch finally turns brown and all the needles fall out, you drink beer out of the container the branch came in. :shock:  That was a very well thought out gift. O0

Mr. Andrews, a band saw and a chop saw? ???  Why you lucky little devil, what is she making up for? ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 08:34:03 AM »
That's real purty. I bet you are the only girl on the block with one of them kind...
Happy Valentines Day to ya....

now I gotta tip my monitor back over.....

where did you find the sharp stick smiley??? love it!!!  i asked the wife what she wanted for valintines.. she said "nuthin" so i got her two of them.. but her bday was the 10th and i got her a ruby/diamond ring so....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »
Mad River, I dunno, but I came out on top of the deal!  :)  ;D The diamond and ruby ring would be appreciated by a gal, Morax.  We had a Sgt. at work that had his wife bring him a nice surprise hot meal on Valentines Day.  His girlfriend also did the same thing shortly before his wife arrived unepectedly.  ;D  ;D  ;D So, ol' Randy ended up eating both dinners while they were there. His girlfriend was onto what was going on, but his wife was left in the dark. He was running all over HQ in a panic while the two gals were chatting with each other. :shock:  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D Our HQ  dispatch and Lt desk is a not too big of a room, close quarters for a short Sgt. with two gals.  His wife wondered what we were laughting about while Randy was sweating bullets.  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;DNeedless to say, he has been divorced and remarried since that funny episode.  He ate so much that night he looked like he was going to explode.  :shock:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments