October 19, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

Author Topic: A Sight Rarer Than Bigfoot!  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
A Sight Rarer Than Bigfoot!
« on: February 14, 2006, 10:21:23 PM »
It's such a rare thing, I had to snap a picture of it! :twisted:

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: A Sight Rarer Than Bigfoot!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 02:35:19 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D Kinda like the joke, a feller's wife asked him to take her where she had never been before, so he took her to the kitchen?  Seriously, that's a really nice looking lady you have there, BC!  O0  O0  O0  O0 Some guys got it, some don't! I think ol' BC is a pretty slick convincer, he is!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:37:26 AM »
Yep, I can count on 1 hand the number of times she's cooked since we moved in here, and that was around the first of Nov. :shock:

Guess I should have done like the old saying, "Marry a good cook.  The sex will wear off, but you'll always be hungry." ;D  I can't complain too much though.  She's a pretty good woman. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 07:32:39 AM »
swoop
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:39:22 AM by jeffalaska »
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline john

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 07:47:11 AM »
awwwwww,,,, im tellin!

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 08:13:01 AM »
Nice kitchen and cook

There was a kitchen in that seen, all I saw was a very pretty lady. I will have to take a second look to see a stove, and the lady. Congrat B.C., not only a animal killer, but a woman hunter too. B.C. do give classes on how to catch your game?
I also think that W.T.H. should be your handle.  ;D
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 11:16:14 AM »
Okay BC, tell us the truth... She's blind right? She married you for your personality? She feel out of a tree and hit her head pretty hard? You met her in Vegas, slipped her a mickey, and married her? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm just kiddin. You have a pretty wife, and I'm secure enough in my manshipness to say your not a bad catch yourself. ??? :roll:

On a side note, that's kinda how my wife is. She HATES to cook. And though I usually enjoy it, I work 2nd shift and have little time to put towards such things, except on the weekends. I come home from work on a regular basis to find pizza boxes on the table... not pizza, pizza boxes. It'd be costing me a fortune in pizza except shes the Marketing Director for hundreds of Papa Bellos (and soon to inmclude hundreds of Subways & Papa John's across MO and IL) so it's all free. On the plus side, once her real money comes in, she's gonna be making so much more money than I, I can't see any purpose for me to continue working and maybe I'll take up hunting full time. ^-^
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »
Your lovely wife looks like she is laughing in that picture, BC. What's she up to? Is she pulling a BC type prank on you?  Actually, she is probably cooking a gourmet meal for her two favorite guys, One BC and a real short version of you, the cute little 4 wheeler fella?  Another old Indian and I were sitting on a rock with our rifles. Not many words were passed between us, as usual. We had been discussing what it was like as we grow older with our wives. It was really quiet and the birds chirping when I replied, "A fellas got be be pretty handy around the house when the handsome wears off". His remark was, "Well,you better be REAL handy!  I'm gonna really be plumb outa luck". My squaw and I are doing OK, and he has enough money to hire repairs done around his house, doing odd jobs for cash.  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 01:12:07 PM »
Dang, I thought I was going to get a picture of my wife doing the same thing. Turns out she was just checking the time. But seriously BC, that's why women have shorter feet than men , so they can stand closer. Explain that to her, O.K.  ;D
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 10:32:24 AM »
Dang, I thought I was going to get a picture of my wife doing the same thing. Turns out she was just checking the time. But seriously BC, that's why women have shorter feet than men , so they can stand closer. Explain that to her, O.K.  ;D
I am glad you told us that, Ellwood! I should tell my squaw she belongs in the kitchen, especially since she has really short feet. Maybe not, she has the knife rack right next to the sink. :shock:  :-X

Facebook Comments