December 14, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Author Topic: A Sight Rarer Than Bigfoot!  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: A Sight Rarer Than Bigfoot!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 02:12:13 PM »
Big58cal, Nice looking lady and nice looking kitchen. O0  From some of your posts, I was figuring you lived in a log cabin or a teepee with an old cast iron, wood burning stove. ???  Seems like you are pretty well to do. O0

Congratulations on getting a home cooked meal.  Was in Mac and Cheese?  ;D :D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »
Big58cal, Nice looking lady and nice looking kitchen. O0  From some of your posts, I was figuring you lived in a log cabin or a teepee with an old cast iron, wood burning stove. ???  Seems like you are pretty well to do. O0

Congratulations on getting a home cooked meal.  Was in Mac and Cheese?  ;D :D ;D

I don't know about the well to do part. ???  I wish it was a cabin we lived in.  I would be much happier.  As far as the wood burning stove, that's coming this summer.  Gotta save up the money for it.  The food wasn't Mac & Cheese, but it did come out of a bag.  One of those things you dump it in the pot and heat it up.  Can't ask for everything!  At least she was cooking!!! O0

Dang, I thought I was going to get a picture of my wife doing the same thing. Turns out she was just checking the time. But seriously BC, that's why women have shorter feet than men , so they can stand closer. Explain that to her, O.K. ;D

That's also why men want their brides-to-be to wear white at the wedding.  They want all of the major appliances to match in color (stove, washer, dryer, etc). ;D

Your lovely wife looks like she is laughing in that picture, BC. What's she up to? Is she pulling a BC type prank on you? 

Nope, no tricks.  She saw me come around the corner with the camera and started laughing because she knew what I was up to.

Okay BC, tell us the truth... She's blind right? She married you for your personality? She feel out of a tree and hit her head pretty hard? You met her in Vegas, slipped her a mickey, and married her? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm just kiddin. You have a pretty wife, and I'm secure enough in my manshipness to say your not a bad catch yourself. ??? :roll:

Well, let's put it this way, it wasn't for my money, looks, or personality.  It was something "other". :wink: ;D

Nice kitchen and cook, but this photo raises a question with me.

Is there any meaning to the Critter Control magnet holding the childs photo
to the frig door?  :)

Acutally, both the wife and I used to work for Critter Control.  Got tired of the lousy hours and low pay though.  It just wasn't as satisfying either catching a squirrel in a live trap, as it is to shoot them! :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:23:35 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 11:30:54 AM »
Imagine, BC's wife thinking he would pull a prank on her, or be up to something!  :roll:  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D I think I know where their son gets his orneriness!  ;D  ;D  ;D  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments