December 17, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

Author Topic: report on the new pup  (Read 1978 times)

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: report on the new pup
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
i tried a shock collar with my wife,,,she stopped it though,,, said i like it too much when she shocks me,,,ahh,,i didn;t say that out loud did i?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 10:25:17 AM »
i tried a shock collar with my wife,,,she stopped it though,,, said i like it too much when she shocks me,,,ahh,,i didn;t say that out loud did i?
It was fun until the button stuck, huh?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 01:59:39 PM »

Worse, you took the time to type it out.  ??? :-P :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 07:29:59 AM »
my 'ole lady has been talking about in two years when all her kids are moved out we could get another dog... the day after she said that I was on the comp. searching all kinds of huntin dogs... she wants to addopt a dog through the humane shelter... I'm torn...  because she already said, and I believe her that she will baby any dog that we get...just like the one I have now, only diffrence now is do I get a free dog with decent genes and move away... or compromise and get a mut and teach it the diffrence between the woods with me, and home with "mom" or does a dog get totally ruined after spending to much time on the couch eating pizza on friday night to even want to listen to "dad" when he wants to look for rabbit or pheasant?? I do believe there are ways to train dogs, but if they become too house broken are they broken when it comes time to hunt??
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline john

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »
nope they don't get hurt by being indoor dogs, my best hunting dogs have been house dogs. the closer they bond the more they want to please you.
that being said i've also had some knot heads that could barely hunt down their own food bowl.

Facebook Comments