December 15, 2017, 07:12:06 AM

Author Topic: AB Joint Outfitters Here..  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: AB Joint Outfitters Here..
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 07:19:41 PM »
Welcome to the gang, AB! As you can see, we have our share of ruffians here. We have some camp members that used to lurk near the firelight, but they have since joined, as much as big stinky Sasquatches can.  Never mind the hair raising howling, they are trying to get a recording contract with some obscure country western band. If Mad River would not strum on the guitar, the dang furballs would be quiet.  :wink:

Mad River gets scolded again. :'(  Ks_Sniper started it this time, not me. ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 09:40:57 PM »
hey, welcome AB! ask any questions u have and ull get answers O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 08:45:50 PM »
Mad River, we enjoy your guitar music, but the dang furballs raise such a ruckus we can't hear the music! Remember the night that big brown one peed on the fire and then rolled in the dirt when you hit that real high note?  And, when you get going on some of that good old rock and roll, that really big female bigfoot gets glassy eyed and keeps trying to slip her arm over your shoulders. Haw haw haw, I remember that time when GP returned to camp with some of Stony's doe in heat deer scent spilled on himself, and the Sasquatches went wild, grabbed him, and the biggest male tried to ........................................................................... !  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Herbie

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 12:12:14 AM »
AB Joint Outfitters, I am in the TX Hill Country, Harper. Drop me a line at hnlapetina3@yahoo.com. Up most weekends for 3-4 days.

Facebook Comments