October 23, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

Author Topic: salsa fish  (Read 1516 times)

Offline kjbowhunter

• only one thing better than pse bows, chevy trucks
salsa fish
« on: March 01, 2006, 09:57:49 PM »
my dad has this recipe for fish. He puts a nice sized jar of salsa in an aluminum foil bag. then puts the fish fillets in the bag, it does not matter what type we use bass, bluegill, crappie, and walleye. Ad some butter and close the bag. put it on the grill for a half hour or until fish is done.  put it in a bowl and add shredded cheese. Eat with tostitos chips.  You will love this recipe. p.s. chunk up the fillets unless they are already small.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: salsa fish
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 10:53:41 PM »
It's definitely different.  Hadn't heard of anyone doing fish like this.  Guess I'll have to try it here before too long! O0  Sounds good!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 10:57:56 PM »
Sounds like a plan for some of those "Poor Man's Shrimp." O0 :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Frank A

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
I do fish with salsa but I just bake the fish laying the fillette(?) on a bed of salsa. Really good.
Frank

Facebook Comments