November 24, 2017, 04:20:14 AM

Author Topic: It has begun......  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
It has begun......
« on: April 03, 2004, 09:01:36 AM »
Last night.........

Tons of lightly breaded crappie......

Hushpuppies with little bits of bacon and cheese........

French Fries with seasoning salt........

Baked beans........

and top it off with chocolate cake......

Man, you've got to love crappie season!!!!  =P~

Just have to stay away from the scales this morning! lol
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
It has begun......
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 12:13:50 PM »
Gut Piles, you certainly know the good life! Lucky dawg! Who caught the crappie for ya? Just joking about who caught them. :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
It has begun......
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 01:01:36 PM »
i went out a couple weeks ago but i didnt have the right lures so i didnt get any
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
It has begun......
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 07:35:29 PM »
went to a local pond yesterday (my birthday, best present I got all day) it was too windy for panfish... and it is still a little cool here, but it should warm up soon.  but I did hook two large cats... had a great time pulling them in.... released them though,  I plan on bringing my "nephew" by later and letting him hook in to one of those....  we'll see who pulls who in....

I spent the morning here at work going throught and organizing my tackle box.... making sure I had everything I needed....  I love my job!  I bring my fishing equipment in to check it.. I bring my rifles in clean them when they need it....
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
It has begun......
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 08:27:30 PM »
Firekidd, It sounds like you have the perfect workplace! :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
It has begun......
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 08:46:28 PM »
Thanks john, yes I do, the fire station is a quiet place with most of the tools that I need for basic projects.... big enought that I can spread stuff out, and a computer for checking the internet for info!!!  
I just have to stop with my project when someone gets hurt and needs an ambulance...
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
It has begun......
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 08:05:08 PM »
:twisted: I use to Fish for Crappie,but I found that you get more Meat off one of these:

Just Fun`n with ya Gut-Piles,Crappie are great tasting Fish,and worth all the work !
Not Just Another Cracker !

Facebook Comments