December 11, 2017, 02:34:25 AM

Author Topic: help  (Read 1093 times)

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
help
« on: February 14, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
I kind of put this off so I might as well start now.  I'm from Kansas, and I'm new to hunting and have gone hunting once so far and to no avail (see 1st squirrel hunt in squirrel hunting).  I'm mostly interested in small game hunting such as squirrel and rabbit.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me about everthing you know I would be much obliged.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 08:39:54 PM »
   hey wirwin, i am most interested in small game too. Ull get alot of info from all of the post so keep checking them all out and ull learn alot about hunting.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 10:50:44 PM »
I kind of put this off so I might as well start now.  I'm from Kansas, and I'm new to hunting and have gone hunting once so far and to no avail (see 1st squirrel hunt in squirrel hunting).  I'm mostly interested in small game hunting such as squirrel and rabbit.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me about everthing you know I would be much obliged.
Wirwin, welcome to the Forum! Your problem with your poor results with your squirrel hunting in Kansas is because there are only 3 trees in Kansas, many miles apart.  :wink: All I can suggest is get out more, and the game will show. You have fallen in with good company of serious hunters and fisherpersons here. Hang out and join in, you will pick up a lot of good advice and have great fun doing it.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 11:23:04 AM »
John do you really want an A$$ whooping that  badly.  There are many trees in kansas and I've only had a chance to get out once.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »
First, Welcome to GP Wirwin... there are a lot of good folks here that can answer most any question you might have related to hunting. Second, I would suggest that you read all related posts because many of your questions have already been asked and answered. Third,  and most important... NEVER and I do mean NEVER suggest WHOOP A$$ while addressing John A. If he were to open his can of WHOOP A$$... well we don't want to go there now do we.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »
LOL - yep, I would say about the only person that could put a butt whuppin' on John would be that "squaw" he's always referring to.   :twisted:   Imagine, a one mad woman with all of those knives just laying around!   :shock:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 10:41:56 AM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D You guys are great! Wirwin, I'm sure glad you came here and joined in, too. My mistake, I heard a rumor of someone planting a fourth tree in Kansas.  :roll:  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D Seriously, I used to live in Kansas CIty, Kansas, and worked all over the state. The greatest town I have been in was Newton, Kansas. What  impressed me were the great folks and the big elm trees that lined the steets that missed the big die out here.  My company sent me from the Texas gulf area during nice warm weather to Newton, Kansas. It was -20 there for a couple of weeks.  I almost froze,  :shock: but had a good time there with the great folks.  :) O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 12:13:41 AM »
John, I can say from experience that kansas is unique in its association with the rest of the world. it's the only place where you can stand on a tuna can and see the back of your head. ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 06:39:31 AM »
*trying to figure out how a tuna can is better than 2 mirrors* LOL.... and why am I suddenly standing on a tuna can..... LOL....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Facebook Comments