October 24, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

Author Topic: big time archer  (Read 1526 times)

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
big time archer
« on: March 03, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
any archery hunters on gut piles,  i live to archery hunt

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: big time archer
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 09:48:54 PM »
You bet. O0  Thanks for joining the site, it is quite an addicting place if you stick around for a while and get to know everyone's quirks.

Where are you from?  What do you hunt?  What type of bow do you use?  Got any treestand advise?

Fill us in and start posting. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 12:18:16 AM »
haha welcome aboard bro, Im actually picking up a crossbow tomorow.  i know its not true archer ybut its a step in the right direction.  By all means share your stories, advise, and that kind of stuff.  Were all pretty relaxed round here, welcome aboard.

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 05:12:13 AM »
Welcome, I don't know if we are considered hunting fools or just fools
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 07:18:19 AM »
I've huntes shotgun only for 12 years, last year was the first season that I hunted with a bow and I'm hooked. In NY the "rut" falls during the bow season, and I seen more deer during the bow season than I usually ever see during the firearms season. actually last week when I got my taxes back I picked up a 3-d buck archery target. I'm just waiting till some of this snow disappears so I can post it into the ground.
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 09:30:56 AM »
Deerdown and Allen, welcome to the huntin' gang!  O0
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:28:14 PM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline archeryman

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »
hello big time
                       i also have bow fever and love the challenge i live in minn have hunted with a bow for 15 years that accounts for alot of venison in the freezer i live in minn and also hunt wisc .

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 02:13:49 PM »
hows it going guys?  it's great to know theres more people in the world like me.  alittle about myself: i live to archery hunt , i've been shooting competive archery for about 5yrs,  i'm on the hoyt co-op team through my local sporting good store.  i compete in local and national 3d tournaments.  i'm affiliated with stoney creek whitetails and suredraw deer scent, great guys to get to know.  i'm here to help out  with any questions we might have that don't have the answere to, i'll find them for us here's my email  ajb2320@verizon.net 
              aim small, miss small i'll be on gut piles as allen keep alook out for me

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »
Allen,
Glad to see you joined Gut Pile Style.  O0   These are a great bunch of guys and gals that are into hunting critters of any shape or size.  You have to watch the addictions that these guys will pass on to you. Before I joined this site, I hadn't hunted squirrel for years. Now with the help and the threat that John Andrews tells us that the squirrels are going to take over the world, I joined the club of critter control.

Mad River, Now this guy has struck my spark of interest in trapping. Now I'm gung ho on trapping and can't wait till next season to start trapping. With all the fun these guys have hunting their personal favorites, it makes me want to hunt all the critters.  The only problem is, how do I fit it all into one season?  :-\

Anyway, glad to see you on here and I'm looking forward to you sharing some tips and pointers to help me become a better bow shooter.   O0

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »
Allen, we are honored to have a pro bow shooter here, and an associate of Stony, too! That speaks for a lot, too.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments