October 22, 2017, 12:43:39 AM

Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 1399 times)

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
Hey Everyone
« on: March 05, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
New to the site, I was told about you guys by my cousin, Mad River.

Looks like you guys have a pretty cool site.  I'll try to add this to my place of sites I check. O0

I like anything outdoors especially fishing and camping.  Summer time is mainly devoted to this.  I've also recently taken up Pheasant hunting in the fall, which I also really enjoy.  I also enjoy guns, reading about them, shooting them and learning aobut them.  I also don't enyone anything PETA does or says... ;D

I'll check back soon to see what you guys have to say....

Later,
Brad 8)
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
Re: Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:21:28 PM »
hey welcome to GPS ust make urself feel at home.   oh and watch out for morax :twisted:
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »
Welcome to our little messed up corner of the net.   :twisted: 

BTW - you must be truly courageous - we've never had anyone accuse themselves of being related to Mad!  :roll:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 08:55:48 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 06:33:42 AM »
welcome Brad... pheasant hunting is some fun if you know where they are, I usually go out pheasant hunting and killing anything I see, more times than not do I actually end up coming home with a pheasant. its usually a bag of squirrels, a rabbit or two, and maybe some geese...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 08:00:43 AM »
welcome Brad... pheasant hunting is some fun if you know where they are, I usually go out pheasant hunting and killing anything I see, more times than not do I actually end up coming home with a pheasant. its usually a bag of squirrels, a rabbit or two, and maybe some geese...

That is very true, they are hard to find, but the place I hunt is stocked by the local sportsman club.  Thankfully they put out a lot of birds, so it's usually a pretty good day. 

Also, thanks for the welcomes guys.... 8)
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 08:58:17 AM »
Ha Ha Ha, Little Cousin Brad joined the sight. O0 (I say little, because he is younger than me.)
Yet another Pennsylvanian joins the site, and a blood relative to boot. O0

Brad, I figured that "Future Wife" of yours would have stopped you from joining; after Tonia told her how often I was gone during hunting and fishing seasons this past year and how often I check in on this site. :twisted:  This is a great site, with a lot of useful information and a good bit of humor.

The few guys that are local to you and I are Stonycreek Whitetails, Allen, and Morax.  I have met Stonycreek and Morax, and hope to meet up with Allen sometime soon.  Morax is the resident prankster and will surely get on your case for being related to me.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 10:03:52 AM »
Brad, I figured that "Future Wife" of yours would have stopped you from joining; after Tonia told her how often I was gone during hunting and fishing seasons this past year and how often I check in on this site. :twisted: 

I'll just add this to the list of sites I check that she'll get on my case for checking.  I have a few already that she busts on my about, so hey what's one more.... :twisted:

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 10:09:22 AM »

Later,
Brad 8)

hmmm right off the bat he sprays himself with a big ol target ... heheh welcome to the site there brad.. we wont hold being related to mad river against you, but we will hold it agaist you over allowing him to buy a minivan.... i been out a couple times with mad, and dead eye jake, and if thats any indacation as to your background, you will definatly be a welcome face around here!! and now i wanna know how much did he pay you to say you were related to him?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 11:05:45 AM »

Later,
Brad 8)
i wanna know how much did he pay you to say you were related to him?

Well every time I've been to his house he's been quick to offer me a beer, so I guess you could consider that payment.   :roll:  It's like they say, you can pick your friends, you can't pick your relatives..... ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
Welcome, Brad! Dang, that poor Mad River gets busted on! So, MR is your honest to goodness cousin, eh?  I think it started with the minivan, poor MR's target status. I gotta know, was it your cuz MR that taught you to shoot? He kinda hints he is still giving Morax lessons, I just thought he might have given you some pointers, too. Mad River got a velcro bullseye that sticks to the back of his shirt from Morax last Christmas. It's a small red mimivan encircled by target rings that is now full of bullet and arrow holes.  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments