November 22, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

Author Topic: What is the best shotgun  (Read 5697 times)

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: What is the best shotgun
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 12:03:09 PM »
Bohica where in Ohio is Ithica locating. Sometimes I get behind the times by working nights I had not heard of it before
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline REDEYE

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »
  I have to jump in for the rem. 870 guys,not that the rems any better than the moss, but thats what I use for some upland game and I love my 870 its never let me down.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 05:33:04 PM »
Hey OCC, according to their website they've got a big place being readied in Upper Sandusky.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 06:49:46 AM »
the only thing I hear about Ithica guns is on our "local" news when they say "more layoffs for central NY" its like damn another company is shutting its doors around here, whats the deal...should I pack up and move?? If I do, it just may be Alaska...get in on this pipieline thing...$$...anyways, totally off topic...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline WVdeerHNTR

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »
Mossberg 500A 12 ga here its all i need gets the job done for the 130$ i paid for it
If its brown its down

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »
Upper Sandusky is just a 2 1/2 or so hr.drive from here. they get started up I'll have to check and see if they are giving tours or free samples. I never owned an Ithica. Screwed up big time once a buddy had a shop and had an Ithica .410 double that was mint except that sometime along the line someone had routered out a strip about 3/4 inch wide 12 inches long and 1/4 deep and put in some sort of inlay that was no longer there. I passed it up for $200 and have kicked myself since . I should have bought it and replaced the stock .Oh well just another one of the many that have gotten away
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Facebook Comments