November 22, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Author Topic: what do you prefer ( 1cam or 2cam)  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Paul

Re: what do you prefer ( 1cam or 2cam)
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 12:32:00 AM »
Cam and a 1/2  hoyt razortec. excelent speed, very quiet, fast and very little timming issues

Offline ncbowhunter34

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
I shoot a 2cam bow a Golden Eagle Evolution

BBF

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 09:45:32 AM »
how about no cam ??!!  a nice recurve or omygod, a longbow !! How sporting can you get ;D

Not exactly bow talk on my part, but at what point does a shotgun with a rifled barrel become a rifle ?? In my never humble opinion, the answer is instantly.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »
how about no cam ??!!  a nice recurve or omygod, a longbow !! How sporting can you get ;D

Nothing wrong with a Recurve or Long Bow.  I also own a recurve bow and have been thinking about getting another, one of these days.  I really like the models by Black Widow and Robertson Stykbow.

Not exactly bow talk on my part, but at what point does a shotgun with a rifled barrel become a rifle ?? In my never humble opinion, the answer is instantly.

I agree, rifled barrel = rifle. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 10:57:55 AM »
I truely haven't a preference each one of my 6 bows suits the need I have for it including the recurve and Longbow.....My wife says if I buy one more bow :-P
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 12:05:10 AM »
Hey MR I shoot a Black Widow and love it.

Not the cheapest but they're like owning a piece of art. Hang it up when your not using it and it's almost like looking at a statue or painting, REALLY!

You can't imagine how they feel in your hands and how well they shoot.

Take one with you to your club/camp and I promise all the compound boys will be wanting to try it out!! :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 12:52:34 PM »
I agree about being a piece of Art with some recurves or longbows. I just don't even like the looks of the compounds and I have an old Browning 4 wheeler with a very nice wooden riser

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 12:59:43 PM »
Hey MR I shoot a Black Widow and love it.

Not the cheapest but they're like owning a piece of art. Hang it up when your not using it and it's almost like looking at a statue or painting, REALLY!

You can't imagine how they feel in your hands and how well they shoot.

Take one with you to your club/camp and I promise all the compound boys will be wanting to try it out!! :wink:

I would love to get one of their Take Down Recurves, but I need to start stocking up on some cash.  If I am not mistaken, last I checked, the price was about $1,000.00 for the bow, which didn't include the quiver, stringer, silencers, etc.

As far as being a piece of art, I would agree, and I am sure pictures do not do the bow justice.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments