November 19, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Author Topic: Climbing Tree Stand Information  (Read 3198 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Climbing Tree Stand Information
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 09:32:19 AM »
Well, I went to Cabela's yesterday, looked at all of the treestands, talked to several employees, and spoke with several other guys looking at them.  I was totally unimpressed with the Summit Line, as were just about everyone else I spoke with.  The Loggy Bayou Mega Transformer was interesting and several pepole had one and or liked it, but I thought I was too big and cumbersome looking.  The Gorilla stands were high on everyone's list and I liked them too.

But I have to say, the Lone Wolf climbing tree stands were awesome.  They are plain, simple, have a one piece platform, and have a toothed tree belt, instead of a smooth cable.  Plus, the model I got only weighs only 14.5 Pounds.  The price was $319.00, which is about $100.00 more than the top of the line Gorilla stand, but I did manage to get one heck of a discount. :twisted:  (The Discount Information is Classified.)

Regardless, if you are in the market and have the cash, go for the Lone Wolf.

Attached is a picture of the one I purchased.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 08:51:34 PM »
He  you took my advice you'll love it

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »
The Lone Wolf is a great climber and you'll be pleased with it I'm sure.

Meat Hunter brought up the "tree lounge" and I have one of them too. I like it allot and it is the easiest of the stands I've used to pack in and out of the areas I hunt.

The tree lounge was invented here in Georgia by a man named Bob Hice. I met him and his wife Margaret years ago in Middle Georgia where they were hunting and producing one of their videos for the tree lounge.

They were an elderly couple and while they were very nice and loved to talk about the tree lounge they also wanted to talk about their "love life"

Hey, I'm all in favor of senior citizens making whoopie....BUT, the notion of them out there while I was nearby deer hunting.....

Well, let's just say I got a little nervous....It wasn't quite like the movie "Deliverance" but you get my drift!!!

Send off for literature on their treestand and they send you a free video of them hunting.

Get the video.

Look at Maragret.

Then...

Try and sleep!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments