October 18, 2017, 08:07:56 PM

Author Topic: HELLO EVERYONE!  (Read 1690 times)

Offline natureboy

HELLO EVERYONE!
« on: March 13, 2006, 02:29:24 PM »
Hello everybody! im new to this room! well me my hobbies are fishing and hunting, chase lions in winter and catch pike in the summer. i like camping and have fun with family and friends. enjoy talking with people. buy the way i live out here in New Mexico. talk to u guys soon!

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
Re: HELLO EVERYONE!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
Welcome to the site... O0
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline natureboy

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 02:43:26 PM »
Hey thanks!

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »
Natureboy?    Whoooooooooooh!!!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 05:07:30 PM »
Main Entry:   nature boy
Part of Speech:   noun
Definition:   a male who is fascinated with and spends much time in the outdoors; also called nature girl
Example:   The nature boy always exercises outside.

Welcome Natureboy, I just had to look the definition up....would that be a close description?
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 06:01:14 PM »
Hey natureboy!  welcom to gut pile style, make your self at home

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 06:47:58 PM »
Natureboy?    Whoooooooooooh!!!!!!

Too much Mid Atlantic Wrestling for Ellwood!   :roll:   

Welcome to GutPileStyle Natureboy!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »
Natureboy, welcome to the site. O0  I think you might be the first New Mexican. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 08:07:15 PM »
Glad to have you around!  Pull up a chunk of wood to the fire with the tires on it and sit a spell! ;D  Word or warning though....................Stay upwind of Morax, Ellwoodjake, and John Andrews.  Morax and Ellwoodjake only believe in bathing once a year, and the gas coming out of John Andrews from eating the carp is unbearable!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline SGT/USMC

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »
Good group of fellas here.  No matter your experience, there's a wealth of knowledge to learn here.  Don't be shy and ask questions.  Don't let Big58Cal fool you, he has a sharp stick too  :twisted: especially if you own a S-A-V-A-G-E!!!! O0
MeanMarine1775

Facebook Comments