October 22, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Author Topic: Just another noob to this site.  (Read 873 times)

Offline tonyw01

Just another noob to this site.
« on: March 16, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »
Hello every one. I live in central MN. I am currently in Eugene Oregon visiting my older bro. This country is beautiful and I hope I can get the opportunity to hunt here. Anyways I enjoy hunting Deer, Squirrel, Rabbit, Pheasant, Ducks and one of my most favorites CROWS. I hope to go hog hunting this next winter in TX. I also enjoy bowfishing mostly for carp and dogfish.

Well hello to all of you.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Just another noob to this site.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:59:11 PM »
   Hey! welcome to the site tony! make  your self at home O0

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »
Welcome from Wisconsion, Tony
Happy hunting
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 06:56:47 PM »
Glad to have you around tony.  Make sure that you stand upwind of John Andrews though!  The carp haven't been agreeing with him lately! :shock:  I'm sure  you and he will be good friends considering that you like to bowfish for carp! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 09:27:13 PM »
Welcome to GPS Tony!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 07:39:33 AM »
Welcome to the site Tony, glad to have you here... :)
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 09:21:45 AM »
Glad to have you around tony.  Make sure that you stand upwind of John Andrews though!  The carp haven't been agreeing with him lately! :shock:  I'm sure  you and he will be good friends considering that you like to bowfish for carp! O0
Dang, onery BC has a sharp stick!  ;D  ;D  ;D Welcome to our gang, Tony! As you can see, you are among some rascals here, and a good time is had by all.  :wink:  O0  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments