November 22, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Author Topic: What?  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
What?
« on: April 09, 2004, 12:17:11 PM »
Are you guys just hitting Long John Silvers or what????  Come on now... let's see some results!  Don't be shy!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
What?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 12:14:24 AM »
my family cancled the trip to lake of the ozarks  this year so no crappie for me this month
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 08:23:31 AM »
Too cold to fish right now!  My idea of fishing is during the summer, sitting in a rocking chair on the porch or our cabin, with an "adult beverage" in my hand! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
What?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 01:55:07 PM »
Quote from: Big58cal
Too cold to fish right now!  My idea of fishing is during the summer, sitting in a rocking chair on the porch or our cabin, with an "adult beverage" in my hand! :D
BC knows!  :mrgreen: Truly a gentleman that knows the finer things in life and how to PROPERLY enjoy them!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 07:50:24 PM »
Last summer I was down there fishing and the bluegill and catfish kept biting so hard they wouldn't even let me drink my beer! :mrgreen:   It was really getting irritating!  I finally had to quit fishing just so I could enjoy my beverage.

Gotta hate that! :D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
What?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2004, 09:57:06 PM »
B.C. how do you manage with all of those hardships???
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 11:35:48 PM »
I sometimes wonder that myself! :mrgreen:   It's hard, but somehow I still manage to do it. :D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
What?
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 10:14:02 AM »
BC has his priorities in order! The fish will always be there, but the beer will get warm! And you have to do things in proper order, or the universe will be thrown in chaos. Trust me, I know. You ever try to catch fish while trying to drink WARM BEER? Your boat will spring leaks, bait goes bad, fishing reels snarl, new line breaks, anchor hangs up, and every cast ends up in a line break-off snag. Oh, yeah, and when you get home, all the in-laws will be there, and your wife just loaned your brother in law  another $500 and your best rifle, to go elk hunting. Too bad you won't get to go, because your frig and airconditioner both shot craps and your truck's transmission just barely got you home. Your layoff notice is in the mailbox and your wife informs you the power bill is overdue. And, she needs a box of disposable diapers right away. Yep, don't mess with warm beer, or you will be hunting moles and birds in the back yard with a slingshot during turkey and deer season.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 10:46:55 AM »
Sounds like the makin's of a Country song!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
What?
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 07:46:48 PM »
:twisted: I guess it`s up to me, It`s never too cold to fish here in the Sunshine State,if it get`s too nasty to fish,I know it`s time to Hunt.....LOL

Back in March the Water Temp got up near 70,so i decided to try my hand at some Snook down in Sebastian Inlet. Slot Limit for Snook is from 26" to 34".This was my first for the Year.

28" of Fury !

Cought a few more Undersized,but nothing worth posting !

April and May the Red`s come to life around here,so I got the 14' John-Boat and hit the Indian river in search of the Big Gal`s.  Even though April was very Windy,we was still able to get on a few.
 The Wife Got Her a few:

I got a few:

Not a bad start to the Year !

Addictive Fishing has thier show`s on OLN on Friday Night`s at 10:00pm and Sunday`s at noon,check it out if you get a chance !
      They have a BIG Get-Together every year called  Mogan Mania,this year it`s in Fort Pierce at the Dockside Inn,300 of the Craziest Angler`s in the State get together for Drink`s,Great Food,Live Music,Drink`s,Fishing Tourny,Drink`s, Fishing Story`s,did I mention Drink`s ?  June 25th 26th 27th,if your in the area....Stop By and say Hey !

Alright, someone elses Turn....... :twisted:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Facebook Comments