November 24, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

Author Topic: What?  (Read 4730 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
What?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2004, 11:25:16 PM »
So when's the fish fry?  I'm always ready to eat some fish!

Cool pictures!  Keep them coming!  I'll try to post some of my "future skillet meat"!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

april

What?
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2004, 02:35:14 AM »
It's bout all I've been doing the past 2 months (besides workin..) Catching a few bass and went down to the Gulf the first of the month for about 9 days and caught a mess of reds.  :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
What?
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2004, 11:34:54 AM »
My boat motor is in the shop, so serious fishing is not for this weekend, dang it. Catfish will just get a week bigger, huh? I found a couple of new flathead holes that hold some really big ones, too. We have a lot of barge traffic here, and you DON'T want motor trouble in front of one of those! We fish around some really dangerous dams and river obstructions here, so boat and motor really have to be up to par.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2004, 05:58:48 PM »
I thought Indians weren't affraid of anything! :!:  :?:  :!:  :D  :D   I figured that you would be out there in a "beaver boat" or at least a canoe!  Where's your sense of adventure, or at least holding up the reputation of your heritage???????

BTW, where's Cracker?  Guess he's on the water.  Hopefully, he'll invite us down for a fish fry before too long! :D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2004, 01:14:21 AM »
BC, you rascal, you must be feeling better! We used to go on the river with a 10 ft. jon boat, and sometimes that was scary! Canoes, occasionly duck hunting marsh. Indians like this old one gets old by being crafty! Our 10 ft. boat getting stolen probably saved our lives, actually. Hey, you been fishin' since you been laid up, BC? You better save some freezer room for squirrels! :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2004, 09:27:41 AM »
I think that's part of the problem.  I haven't done much of anything outside since I've been off.  I think I'll try and wet a line either tomorrow or Wednesday, provided I get the yard mowed! :cry:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
What?
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2004, 08:32:44 AM »
:cry: Sorry to hear that Big58cal,been going crazy myself :twisted: ,I`m an Auto Tech and I burnt my hand pretty bad when a Radiator Cap came off at the wrong time,so I can`t pick up my Bow or my Fishing Rod,my Yard look`s like a Jungle,and I`m going totaly INSANE in this house. I guess this is as close as I`ll get to Fishing for awhile.......LOL

Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2004, 10:04:28 PM »
I went down today to get some stuff done and try to fish.  Long story short, no line hit the water! :cry:   First the 4-wheeler wouldn't start, and then I spilt my beer........................... 8)   Let's just say it wasn't as productive of a day as I would have hoped for!  The good news is that I got out of the house for a little while!

So tell me Cracker, just what do you use as bait in a spot like that?

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
What?
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 08:12:41 PM »
8) Mud Minnow`s.......... :lol:

Sound`s like ya had a tough day :(  ,but there is alway`s tomorrow :wink:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
What?
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2004, 06:39:35 AM »
Dang, that hadda hurt, Cracker! I did that with a faulty radiator cap once, while I worked for Martin Oil. Cooked my metal wristwatch band to my wrist and got my hand, too.  D-mn anti freeze just keeps on burning. BC, your luck hasn't been too good since your surgery, 4 wheeler not starting, and BEER SPILT!  I'm really glad you are feeling good enough to do some stuff, BC. You fellas keep healing, the fish are just getting bigger, remember. Keep the beer cold, too. :!:

Facebook Comments