December 13, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

Author Topic: Avaitor  (Read 2220 times)

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
Avaitor
« on: March 20, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »
OK I've been here for a little while now. I think its time I put one up but my putter know how is very limited. I put a bunch of photos on photo bucket but can't figure out how to change it over to here I'm a mess with all this. Any way if some one can explane it to me slow and in term I can understand It would be great. Thanks     Mike
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 02:18:30 PM by 12 Ring »

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Avaitor
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 02:28:48 PM »
12Ring - no problem - we'll get you there one way or another. 

That's a nice pic!  Are you saying you would like to use it as your avatar?  If so, all you have to do is go to your "profile" button then go to the "Forum Profile Information" section.  On this screen, you will see a section to link from another site or upload your own photo (browse).   I went ahead and set this one up for you.  Is that what you were after? 

If you want to link your photos from another site for a post here, just paste the url (ie.  http://www.myphotosite.com/images/bigbuck.jpg), then highlight the address and click on the insert image button.  (It's located above the smilies when posting - it looks like a framed picture).  It will automatically insert the   tags around your address.   

If you need more info, don't be afraid to ask.  It's all new to everyone at some point!  O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 02:33:06 PM »
I think you have it whipped 12Ring!  Your pics in the album worked fine - good job!  O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 02:42:48 PM »
Thanks for your help now how do I do I shut off my Adobie acess!!!!!!!!    Miike

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
Thanks for your help now how do I do I shut off my Adobie acess!!!!!!!!    Miike

You're good to go Mike - there's no link visible - only your pic.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 10:49:52 AM »
Nice deer and avatar, Mike!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »
dont worry ul get the hang of it took me a long time till i could get my picks working but it looks like you doing fine O0
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 11:07:39 PM »
trying this
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 11:09:27 PM by ncbuckhuntr »

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 08:59:31 AM »
trying this

You can use the "PREVIEW" button to review what your message will look like before you hit "POST" also.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 09:14:20 AM »
trying this

You can use the "PREVIEW" button to review what your message will look like before you hit "POST" also.  O0

Or you could do as Mad River does, and have the Lady of the house do it for you, well in Mad's case his Daughter.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments