October 19, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

Author Topic: which one..............?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
which one..............?
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:15:50 AM »
What would you choose. The Matthews Switchback XT..............or the Hoyt Trykon. Both are about the same fps. Axle to axle they  are comparable. Difference in price seems to be about $ 150. higher for the Hoyt. I've never owned either brand, so I am curious. I'm shooting a Martin Jaguar at the present time, and its been a good bow. Survey says................................
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: which one..............?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 08:16:08 AM »
The Matthews Switchback XT or the Hoyt Trykon?

Personally, I would get the Switchback.  I have nothing against Hoyt, I just think you are paying that extra $150.00 for their name.

I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »
the switchback is nice sooth and no shock when the bow goes off,  just like the hoyt.  i feel your getting a better quality bow with the hoyt,  triax limb pockets and a life time warranty.  both bows you can't adjust draw length,  you have to buy the correct draw  i like the camo better on the  hoyts.  technical support is great with hoyt, not sure about mathews.  how much was it for the switchback?  the store that i shoot for i can get them both for the same price.  try shooting them both see what you like if it were me i'd have to go with the hoyt.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:57:48 AM »
the switchback is nice sooth and no shock when the bow goes off,  just like the hoyt.  i feel your getting a better quality bow with the hoyt,  triax limb pockets and a life time warranty.  both bows you can't adjust draw length,  you have to buy the correct draw  i like the camo better on the  hoyts.  technical support is great with hoyt, not sure about mathews.  how much was it for the switchback?  the store that i shoot for i can get them both for the same price.  try shooting them both see what you like if it were me i'd have to go with the hoyt.

Who is your sponsor again?  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments