November 22, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

Author Topic: Draw-Loc?  (Read 4568 times)

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
Re: Draw-Loc?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 05:45:24 PM »
Stoney: I wasn't attacking Allen. I just suggested for him to look at the whole picture. As hunters, we can't fight amonst ourselves. It is the perfect situation for Anti's. When the gun hunters are fighting the bowhunters, when the traditional bowhunters are fighting the compound bowhunters, ect.ect. I apoligise if I sounded like I was aiming it directly at Allen, but I wasn't.

Sorry bearman.... I took it as a direct attack. It was my fault, one of them Monday morning miscommunications on my part.   :-\        I agree with you 100% on the peta tactics of divide and conquer.
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 08:17:37 PM »
Ya I'm ready to go, Morax, but there has been afew people drop out, so we might have to reshedule, to next year, if we can't fill the spots. Everything is up in they air right now. Booked a caribou trip for this fall, sounds like it's going to be a blast. My brother talked to a guy at the sportsman show this week end that was up there. He said he arrowed a bull inbetween the cabin and outhouse. Maybe I'll just sit in the outhouse all day.

oh man that would really suck, get ready get ready cant go.. i am used to that kinda stuff though from the wife come here/go away.. at least you got the fall back plan with the bou hunt though.... keep us up dated!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 06:28:26 PM »
   one reason i see for that draw-lock is that it might help if u have a good shot at an animal but it is looking right at you. With the draw-lock u could just realse the arrow without spooking the animal. But i guess not being seen is part of the hunt, Which is kinda what Allen was saying.

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 08:56:31 PM »
boy oh boy I'm taking alittle heat on my comment. OK,  maybe I shouldn't have made the real bow comment.  To me (my opinion) is unless your old handycapped or have problems with pulling a  compound bow  or a long bow or recurve back then yes you should use a crossbow or the draw loc just to be able to hunt.  where i'm from the draw loc is illegal,and crossbows can only be used in muzzle loader season.  This is what i think..

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 09:01:16 PM »
Man, who started this thread anyway?!?!      ???

:wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 06:58:53 AM »
Man, who started this thread anyway?!?!      ???

:wink:

Always trying to start some SH**! :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments