November 25, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

Author Topic: 3d course's  (Read 6189 times)

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
3d course's
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:48:08 PM »
Has anybody been out on the 3d course's lately,  shot my first one sunday.  it will be every sunday from here on out.  tell me alittle about them what you liked and didn't like.  There great practice.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 3d course's
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 07:18:58 AM »
why do you have a picture of Bruce willis as an avatar?? I know...I dont have an avatar, why should I question you...well I dont own a scanner...and dont actually care how to learn how to get an avatar...though a scanner is in my future...but it irkes me...Why Bruce Willis?? yea he has had a few good movies, and a good role in moonlighting...but why not a picture of a deer or any dead animal, or no avatar at all....why Bruce Willis???
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »
why do you have a picture of Bruce willis as an avatar?? I know...I dont have an avatar, why should I question you...well I dont own a scanner...and dont actually care how to learn how to get an avatar...though a scanner is in my future...but it irkes me...Why Bruce Willis?? yea he has had a few good movies, and a good role in moonlighting...but why not a picture of a deer or any dead animal, or no avatar at all....why Bruce Willis???

^
     ^
     ^
 does that have anything to do  with the topic. or am i missing somthing?

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
meathunter,

no reason for bruce willis i thought all the other ones were dumb.  is this better for you. ha ha 

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 08:20:38 PM »
allen i was to 1 3d shoot once a long time ago.. my brother in law is into the archery real heavy, to the point of my neice was nationally ranked 3rd/4th for like 3 years running, it was her and her cousin trading spots.. but then the cousin passed away and she just quit. but no i thought they were rather interesting...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 10:25:15 PM »
morax,

i love to shoot 3d thats the only place you'll be able to find me on a sunday.  i love it so much that i have 11 targets set up at my house through out the woods.  i love practicing on them whether it be for the tournements i shoot or just for hunting purposes.  i shoot in the amatuer class right now but hope to shoot semi pro with in the next couple of years.  it takes alot of practice and dedication.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 04:45:04 AM »
hey Allen it wasnt no thing I was just curious about the avatar...anyways, when I got my taxes back this year I went out and bought my own toy...the Glendale, I think the model is full rut???or whatever...it was the biggest baddest  3-d in Bass Pro in Auburn,NY cost me a pretty $200 but its pretty sweet, now that I shot it a couple a dozen times, I am wishin I got a smaller one, this thing is huge...anyway, the first night I got it, I just leaned it up against the tree in the backyard because the ground was too frozen to stake it in, well it sat just outside the reach of our back floodlight, and it was funny cause my dog kept looking out the back window growling and going nuts it cracked me up, but the next day the dog got used to it...and just 2 weeks ago, a little deer with spots was out feeding with mom, and it kept trying to walk towards the glendale, but would keep looking back at mom,wondering if it was ok, finally mom wouldnt let it get too close...I wish I had a video camera...funny stuff...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 03:36:33 PM »
i was only kidding around about the picture.  my dad is thinking about getting one of those for up at are cabin.  does it seem like they'll last.  that's a pretty funny story that would a great time for camera.talk to  you later

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »
i dont shoot 3d but have the mckinzee buck 3d target and i shoot the S### out of it.( tip when target gets full of holes buy a can of  insulating foam sealant.  spray in hole's let stand for 2 to 3 day's and sand down high foam that comes out of hole;s. ( you can spray paint over foam when it dry's)  this stuff works great i use only broadheads when i shoot in my back yard ( i shoot with what i hunt with ) and you know this will rip  any target up just after a few doz-shoot's ) . but if your only using f-ponit's they sould last a long time.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 10:26:17 PM »
thanks for the tip,  try 3d's i think you'll like them its good practice for bowhunting and a good time spent with some friends.

Facebook Comments