November 18, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Author Topic: new to the field of  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
new to the field of
« on: April 19, 2006, 06:53:26 AM »
RELOADING and am looking for anything ya all can tell me here i have been reading and rereading everything i can get my hands on over it all and am trying to look for data on a few certain rounds, in particular the .41 action express.. I have emailed all the powder companies to see what they have laying around data wise, and if any of you all have anything on this rouge cart. let me know since i wanna pull the dego iron out and shoot it... yes i called it a dego iron, its a tangfolio italian made and since the wife is part italian i can say dego without being whopped heheheh.. seriously hope i didnt offend there..  but i think i upped a pic of the ol girl (the 41 not the wife) but thats all.... gimme data i need data...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
Re: new to the field of
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 08:20:41 AM »
Morax, Do a seach on the web for ".41 action express reload data".   Here is some info that I found on a None Pay Website.  http://www.reloadammo.com/   They are recommending the use of Hogden Powders. Here is the MSDS on the MS-6 powder..... http://www.hodgdon.com/msds/primex.htm

Enjoy......

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: new to the field of
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 07:24:49 PM »
thanks stoney! lots of good info there for me to start with!! thanks again!
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments