November 19, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

Author Topic: question for bearman  (Read 2530 times)

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
question for bearman
« on: April 21, 2006, 06:16:02 PM »
what did you find out about the binary cam on the bow techs  was somebody able to help you?

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: question for bearman
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »
hi dont mean to but in. i was at bow range last sat. and a guy at range had new bowtech ( wow ) fast real fast. i have a matt-swicthback and his bow seemed alot faster them mine. standing next to him and bowtech was not noisy at all. and it look's good and smooth 
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 06:52:59 AM »
that's what counts you being happy with your bow. if a bow gets the job done and if feel's like a extension of your arm that is what matters. good luck this upcoming bow season 2006/2007
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
they are fast!!! my 2 buddies each own 2 of them, this way they can still mess up on yardage on a 3d course and still get a 10, just kidding.  which ones did you get?  do they shoot and hold steady?  i guess i couldn't have talked you in to a hoyt. :)

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 08:09:12 AM »
allan, what speed do you shoot. i know in some place's speed cant be over say 289 IBO ture speed, and i know why this is . my matt- all tricked out i'm getting 271 IBO & SMOOTH LIKE A NEW SET OF IMPLANTS, 34 DD'S

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »
out of my turbotec i'm getting 321fps for ibo there is no speed regulation for asa you can't be over like you said 289

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »
thanks for feed back like i said in past post don't know much about 3D shooting art ( and it is a art them boys can shoot) all i here about from the boy's i hunt with in camp is cutting them da# lines. they have for some time try to get me out there with them. and i keep telling them it's going to cut into my hunting time and my wallet.

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
what do you hunt in the summer?  it's only 8 bucks to shoot a 3d.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »
 snook / tarpon / redfish / big sharks 

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 09:57:20 PM »
never shot fish with my never had an interest,  i have a buddy that shoots carp.

Facebook Comments