December 18, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

Author Topic: Can Someone Say Back-up the Vans?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Can Someone Say Back-up the Vans?
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 01:04:49 AM »
That's a homerun Stony!! O0

I just think that the ballot box will not solve our problem. It's too late for a peaceful solution to this problem.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 03:43:56 PM »
Have an Idea for these ILLEGALs.

1. We build a Wall along the border. Like the one Germany had.
2. Then we arm it with auto aiming Machine Guns, every 50 feet, pointed South.
3. Build anti Tunneling mines in, every 2 feet apart, and 1 fot apart in depth until you reach the earths core.
4. This one is a double edged Razor. We bring back Capital Punishment, and Death Sentence for lesser crimes, and one of those lesser crimes would be ILLEGAL IMMAGRATION. This should clean the jails up pretty fast, and make the others think atleast twice.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 06:28:06 PM »
Well that senator definitely has our vote.  Man do I hate politically correct people.  They live their lives scared they might offend someone.  I have a teacher who is politically correct.  She seems to give special treatment to people of different races.  For example, she is passing with an A, one of my friends who is Asian.  While I struggle to keep my grade above a C.  We always joke with my friend about how he is German and Korean.  But he doesn't mind.  If you are caught doing it in front of her.  You get called a racist and prejudice.  She's always showing us videos about tolerance and not doing drugs and all that s*it, which is just propaganda.

Facebook Comments