December 12, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

Author Topic: Recipe for purty near anything.  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Brydawg

• Applied for my club membership...
  • If your Dawg's fat, YOU need more exercise !
Re: Recipe for purty near anything.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »
Thanks for postin' up that link.
 Looks to be some pretty good recipes there. I'll have to put a few of them to the test ! O0
"If you feel you're a person of great influence,,, try ordering someone else's Dawg around"

BBF

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 08:12:56 AM »
 I am noticing a fair amount of derogatory remarks about cats >:(

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »
I am noticing a fair amount of derogatory remarks about cats >:(

That would be correct Sir. O0  To me, the only good cat is "good n' dead". :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

That being said though, the wife somehow talked me into having two of the disgusting hair-balls here in the house. >:(  I'll give them one thing though, they're fast!  They know to stay our of arm/leg reach of me, and they keep an eye on me to see if I'm going to launch anything at them. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 10:46:17 AM »
Cat- the other white meat. Cat- the poor man's target.  :twisted: Cats are certainly great targets and often greatly animate when hit. Seriously, where can you find better entertainment for just spending one or two rifle bullets?  :twisted:  :)
I should actually be thankful for cats. Really! For some really fond memories of some spectacular feline shots that I will never forget, that is.  :) Thank you, cats, I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »
I was just sitting here thinking of roasted cat and thinking of bumping this back up to active status. I've been off my feed a tad today, and thinking of cat just got my appetite excited. Hungry for cat and not another one left in the freezer.  :'(
I did see one walking through the neighbor's yard. It must have read my mind because stepped it up quite a bit until it got out of sight. The nice neighbors where the cat was hate cats.  :) They are happy to know I still have a bunch of .22 BB caps, the little lethal quiet ones that neighbors don't even notice.  :twisted: One thing nice is that the .22 BB caps don't tear up a lot of meat. Here, kitty kitty kitty!  :twisted:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments