November 22, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Author Topic: Remmington 7400  (Read 2311 times)

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
Remmington 7400
« on: May 11, 2006, 08:22:46 AM »
Well there is some good news about WAL-Mart not selling guns anymore. I got a Remmington 7400 in North Conway N.H. store for $330.00. I guess this WAL-MART is going to keep selling guns and all the other stores are sending them their guns. The clerk told me they have so many that they have to put them all on special sale to move some of them.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Remmington 7400
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 12:01:15 AM »
Well there is some good news about WAL-Mart not selling guns anymore. I got a Remmington 7400 in North Conway N.H. store for $330.00. I guess this WAL-MART is going to keep selling guns and all the other stores are sending them their guns. The clerk told me they have so many that they have to put them all on special sale to move some of them.

Is this going to be a national trend in Wal-Mart no longer selling guns?

I looked on their website and they're still selling special order guns there and my 3 local Wally Worlds still have guns, but I haven't asked anyone there if they're going to stop selling them.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 09:25:17 AM »
I haven't heard any news of them going to quit selling guns. It's business as usual here, even though they haven't had any .17s in stock for a long time.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 02:37:05 AM »
My guy in the Wally World Sporting goods dept tol dme that they are planning on stopping the sale of all firearms in every store sometime down the road.  :sad: >:(
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 09:20:51 AM »
That's interesting, Ks_. He could very well be right, too. I have a pal at our local store, and I will ask him what he has heard.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 10:38:45 AM »
I emailed corp. wally world over this and the responce i got is....
Thank you for your message.

At Wal-Mart, we strive to provide merchandise to meet consumer demand in a given community.

Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. has made a business decision to remove firearms from approximately 1000 locations within the U.S. beginning March 6, 2006.  This decision is based on diminished customer relevancy and demand within multiple markets. 

As with all merchandise decisions that we make our decision to remove guns from Wal-Mart locations is simply based on the lack of customer demand for firearms in a given community.  We will now be able to utilize our resources more effectively to provide customers with the merchandise that they wish to purchase -- and to discontinue merchandise that they show no interest in. 

Thank you,

Customer Relations
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 11:10:12 AM »
We will now be able to utilize our resources more effectively to provide customers with the merchandise that they wish to purchase -- and to discontinue merchandise that they show no interest in.

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT......  >:(

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 01:05:15 PM »
Ya just think of all the store room they will save!!!!    Those 2 spinning cases take up so much room.   But wait what about those deadly golf clubs. Are they next?  Stay tuned to WAS-MART for what you will be allowed to buy and what not,

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »
Ya just think of all the store room they will save!!!!    Those 2 spinning cases take up so much room.   But wait what about those deadly golf clubs. Are they next?  Stay tuned to WAS-MART for what you will be allowed to buy and what not,
No kidding! I imagine they are talking about their smaller stores. Their "Super Stores" seem to do a good gun business. If they include some of their larger stores in the no gun sales, I will certainly take my other business elsewhere (but NOT Target stores). I still boycott Target stores because of how the French owned company treats our veteran organizations.  >:(

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 08:58:42 AM »
I have a one word answere to WAL-MART sporting Goods  =  Dicks.   

Better prices overall and dedication to the Hunter and Fisher.

Facebook Comments