November 18, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

Author Topic: hornady new ammo leverevolution in 444  (Read 2866 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: hornady new ammo leverevolution in 444
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
thank's KC, like i said new to reloading (never) i have a book, modern reloading second edition richard lee & a lee full size reloading pree that i got free when order the book. and then order the dies. after i start to pick up how to reload i would like to load for my/son? ruger 480 hand gun / rem, 700p 308cal (thats a brain buster) & s&w 44mag & glock model22 in 40cal and i have a browning safari 2 sim-auto in 30/06 with muzz-break (granddad left me when he passed away , he loved shooting about it) and a rem model 710, in 270 bolt action.  but now all i take to range and hunting is my 30/30 marlin & marlin 444. love lever gun's.  looking for a short scout rilfe have see on hunting show's. hope to find one at the gun show this week-end. i'm helping my buddy out at show, he's been looking around for me but cant find any used. i don't want to buy new one and not like it but if not my 15 year old boy will be glad to take off my hands (he does that any way) but that's about what i would want to reload. p.s i'm listing all the guns that i might start to want to reload to get you guys at gps mind's spining to help me out. i'm going to need it.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

BBF

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 10:29:17 AM »
Hey Sticker !!  You are going to make some people very happy !! All those dies, shell holders, different primers,  case trimmers,powders  ;D

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 12:53:10 PM »
 i'm just going to reload 444 & 30/30. check price's last night on the web. and would have to take a loan to buy all that stuff.  plus i get good deals from my bud at the gun shop. i pay cost plus tax. not bad.  but if anybody in gps land has some old reloading eqm-that they want to sell are pass down ??.  my wife said im going to blow myself up :-[
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

BBF

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 02:28:46 PM »
Naw, you are going to be ok, just don't smoke when you are doing it. :shock: You should be able to get away with two different type powders and  same primers.  Re: scale, don't  go cheap and I never relied on a powder mesasure gadget to load. It takes time to do every one by hand but I felt  it to be  prudent to do so. It is different if you load shotshells.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 02:33:20 PM »
 :shock:

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 08:36:06 AM »
any of you gps man shot any yet ?  let me know what you think O0

Facebook Comments