October 24, 2017, 01:58:12 AM

Author Topic: work is slow now.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: work is slow now.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 10:02:20 AM »
Free time? ???  What is that? ???  I would kill for a weekend, or weekday for that matter, with some free time. :-P

My summer thus far is about totally booked.  I have already had to attend two weddings, a funeral, three birthday parties, and two work related customer events.  I still have another wedding to attend, plus a host of graduation parties.

My fulltime job is insane at the moment; another record year.  Also, a girl got fired and two people just retired, and they have not been replaced - management decided to divide their duties up between the rest of the staff.  We have two of our four tile presses on the fritz at the moment - lots of late orders and angry customers.

Then there is my part-time job at Gander Mountain.  It's like a little vacation, thank goodness.  It's almost like being on here, but I am talking to people face to face.  It's an interesting place to work; customers are great, coworkers are all cool, but some of the managers are a little goofy.  I guess you'll find that anywhere though.

At home, I got the master bathroom done, finally.  Now the wife is on me about landscaping, French drains, re-doing some stone retaining walls, and putting in a patio.  Hell, I have enough trouble just keeping the grass cut.

If you are looking for something to do, stop by my place, I can fill your day with tons of things to do.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »
If you are looking for something to do, stop by my place, I can fill your day with tons of things to do.

Let me know if you need any help....I'll work pretty cheap....a beer here....a beer there and we'll call it even..... O0 ^-^
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 01:01:26 PM »

Let me know if you need any help....I'll work pretty cheap....a beer here....a beer there and we'll call it even..... O0 ^-^

I might hold you to that there cousin. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments