October 22, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

Author Topic: stony creek scent ?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
stony creek scent ?
« on: May 31, 2006, 10:08:17 AM »
 hi stony. i was just wacthing the oln and the show was doc's. they make a  scent called deverstater ? something.  they say it's two deer in a bottle what's up with this. thanks for any feed back sticker pt
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

Re: stony creek scent ?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
thanks stony.  it just did not sound right to me two deer in a bottle. and i understand about talking about comp-that are you competers it would not be good bis- being a bis-owner myself. but like i posted before never really been into the lure scent thing before. to many does in the wma i hunt so the buck don't have to compete as much to my under standing.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 01:45:15 PM »
 thats some of the beat reading i have see in a long time. stony you know bucks. like i said never really used any scent's for deer hunting, i do every thing else (decoys/ratt/calls) so it makes SCENTS to give them a try im going to order some from your comp- when are you taking orders. thanks for the good info im printing it up

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:45:36 PM »
st  pt  stoney knows his stuff we live close to each other  i'm hoping to get some of his stuff also.  he raises some nice deer up here.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:52:18 PM »
 he is one smart deer. i have picked up some good tip's  from his post.  keep them coming stony.  p,s whats up allen

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 08:01:13 PM »
i kind of  made a wrong turn from my archery section i guess.  checkin what's going on here

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »
 thats life. back to the rest thing have you been see the stuff about the airest holds arrow in place with magnetic's. what i have been hearing at the range is need some new type arrow do-hik-key thing of mo-jig ?

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »
what???

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »
 AIR REST.  www.basspro.com  item#26-886-290  $139.99  check it out for a good ha ha  ;D ;D

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 09:50:37 PM »
to much special stuff.  everybody is trying make all kind of sells gimmcks.  the bad thing is people are buying them.  right now i'm working on a rest that you hold the arrow up with your finger, it's amazing.  any buyers?? :twisted:

Facebook Comments