November 18, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Author Topic: 1st day to apply quota hunt  (Read 959 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
1st day to apply quota hunt
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:38:15 AM »
 to all my huntin brothers in arm's set here waiting till 10:00 am to apply for deer premits. today 1st phase i can pick one premit for archery/muzzleload. then one premit for gen-gun hunt. as always putting in for my fav-place to hunt (citrus wma fl ). this 1st phase run's till june 11, then if picked have to wait till phase 3 sept, 5 to apply for addtion premit's. if im not picked in 1st phase i can re-apply on july 18. so wish me luck.  p.s will know if picked for special deer/hog hunt by the june 14.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: 1st day to apply quota hunt
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 10:03:33 AM »
Good luck. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »
THANK YOU MY BROTHER IN ARMS. when we where kids counting the days till Christmas, now counting the days to the start of hunting season.  :D
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »
THANK YOU MY BROTHER IN ARMS. when we where kids counting the days till Christmas, now counting the days to the start of hunting season.  :D

September 30 = Opening Day of Pennsylvania Archery Season. O0

I absolutely can't freaking wait. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 02:31:30 PM »
 counting the day's  :D.  after my job this am i did a bit of scouting MAN IT NICE TO BE IN THE WOODS  O0

Facebook Comments