December 13, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Author Topic: DEAL ON BLACK POWDER CVA  (Read 1293 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
DEAL ON BLACK POWDER CVA
« on: June 01, 2006, 11:47:49 AM »
 mail came today with the new sportsmansguide ( www.sportsmansguide.com) WOW low prices on CVA hunterbolt rifle's in 45cal & 50cal,  #1,black/blue with 209 primer ignition and synthetic stock. (tapped for scope ) $69.97 #2, same thing but in nikel, $79.97 (24in barrel's) the 26in barrel's in this model are $79.97 in black/blue. nik $89.97 . now the good model's. the magnum's black/blue with camo stock 26in barrel 45cal, $79.97 (compare at $220.00)  then tey have two more mag- in 45 & 50 cal, with black/blue are nickel barrel's with 26in barrel's camo stock's from $98.97 to 109.97 (compare at $240.00)  all gun's come tapped with site's 1 : 28 rifling twist and bullet guilding muzzle. all have sling swivel's & ventilated recoil pad.  looks good to me i'm going to order the 50cal, black/blue mag with 26in barrel. p.s i have order allot of stuff from this comp- and have been pleased with the gear i have $$ over the last two years. just thougt i would pass this on.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: DEAL ON BLACK POWDER CVA
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:14:33 PM »
I just looked.  The CVA rifles are "refurbished".  That's why they're so low.  Then again, if they've been refurbished, then there's probably nothing wrong with them.

I too have ordered quite a bit of stuff from them and have always been pleased with what I've gotten.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »
yelp i forgot that part. after seeing them low price's i got Little excited and left out the impotent stuff sorry about that.   did you see the price on loggy bayou legend xl treestand combo climbing stand/hang-on stand. $149.97 are just the loggy bayou legend ultra lite treestand $89.97,  and then they have the org-hand made hand - forged whiter knife with rare damascus steel with an even rarer mirror finish list price $ 2,999.97 club price $ 2,499.97 WOW. i think a'm going to order one for every member at gps at that price why not (yell right)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »
Personally, I don't like the Loggy stands.  I got a Guide Gear climber from them last fall.  I saw the exact same thing in Wally World a few weeks later.  It was an Ameristep and was about $20 more at Wally World.  It's a Cadilac of a stand.  A little heavy to be carry too far, but you can stay up in it all day.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »
 i have two summit viper x 5/ thats what i like. just thougt i would and to price list ?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 02:32:59 PM by sticker pt »

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »
I looked at every climbing treestand on the market before I made a purchase, and I would have to say, the Lone Wolf stands are awesome. O0  By the way, I have heard more horror stories about Loggy Bayou stands than any other. :-\
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
 thats a good stand a good ole" boy in camp lasy year had one.

Facebook Comments