November 18, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

Author Topic: Outdoor New Section  (Read 733 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Outdoor New Section
« on: April 10, 2004, 12:42:41 PM »
Hey folks, if you haven't noticed, there's an Outdoor News Section that you can access to keep up on some of the latest outdoor headlines affecting us.  I try to post anything that I receive (I'm on several mailing lists).  If you haven't already been doing so, periodically check this area of the site.  There's a lot of good information there!!!!!!

I know most people on here may consider me a "blood-thirsty redneck", but I'm one of them there "edumucated" rednecks.  I've got a B.S. in Wildlife Management, have worked in nuisance wildlife control, and state government, as well as devoting about the last 15 years of my life to Hunter Education and Bowhunter Education, serving as the Bowhunter Education State Chairman for KY for about 7 years.  

The way I see it, information is power!  The more you know, the less that people can scr** you!  Check out the Outdoor News section and keep up on anything affecting you, directly and indirectly.  You may see something that you think doesn't affect you, but it really does eventually.  The main way that you can help in these efforts is to: 1) VOTE!!, 2) Contact your Senators/Legislators/Governor, 3) Become involved in Hunter Education and take kids hunting/fishin.

All 3 of the above are important, but #3 is the most important.  The future of our sport is in the kids.  Get them involved.  The time you invest will be returned 10x in the amount of pleasure you'll receive.  Always remember that! :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Outdoor New Section
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 02:29:28 PM »
That's really impressive,BC. My hat is off to you, and I hope more folks get involved after reading your posts. You work really hard to bring the outdoors to people and at the same time trying to correct the problems. :!:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Outdoor New Section
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 09:59:59 PM »
B.C. you are a true inspiration... Thank you!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Facebook Comments