November 22, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Author Topic: FLORIDA BIG BUCK EXPO  (Read 669 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
FLORIDA BIG BUCK EXPO
« on: June 02, 2006, 01:15:34 PM »
 just in case any of you good ole" boy's going to be in fl, july 14 & 15 2006 the big buck expo will be going on. last year when i went seen some big bucks hanging on the walls this year a display of 10 monster buck's each scoring over 200in will be one the walls with a ton more just a bit smaller on display. speaker's this year are JON & GINA BRUNSON / LARRY WEISHUHN / LEE & TIFFANY LAKOSKY AND A FEW MORE. last year michell waddell  will there (whipee).  and if you buy your tickets on line you are enter four a 5 day fantasy hunt with central ILLINOIS OUTFITTERS; ( in are wood & water mag that comes out at the end of each month, the guy that won last year is in mag-with his hunt. pic-of him and a monster buck that he killed.) it's a good time . p.s it's always fun to be in a place that  all the guy's & gal's are talking white tail deer hunting. p.s.s  if anybody from gps is going to go let me know and let's meet up and b.s
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments