October 23, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

Author Topic: SAFETY HARNESS/STRAPS  (Read 862 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
SAFETY HARNESS/STRAPS
« on: June 02, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »
just want to know how many of you guys use them. myself never used  till last 2 season's with bad back/legs, and getting older i felt that i owed it to my family to try and be safe.  before the start of last bow season i bought the new hunter safety system vest.  and i must admit i like it, it's comfy-to ware and with the  seat-belt style buckle it goes on with a breeze, NOW CAN GET HIGH  :shock::in a tree and feel safe.  REAL MAN WARE'S A STRAP
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: SAFETY HARNESS/STRAPS
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »
just want to know how many of you guys use them. myself never used  till last 2 season's with bad back/legs, and getting older i felt that i owed it to my family to try and be safe.  before the start of last bow season i bought the new hunter safety system vest.  and i must admit i like it, it's comfy-to ware and with the  seat-belt style buckle it goes on with a breeze, NOW CAN GET HIGH  :shock::in a tree and feel safe.  REAL MAN WARE'S A STRAP
P.S HIGH LIKE CLIMBING UP TREE HIGH, ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :roll:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: SAFETY HARNESS/STRAPS
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 02:52:30 PM »
I wouldn't use a tree stand without one, especially a climbing stand. O0  My Lone Wolf came with a TMA Certified Safety Harness, which seems okay, but those vest models look to be a lot more comfortable and easy to use.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments