October 22, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

Author Topic: Indian John's Beer Roasted Cat  (Read 11087 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Indian John's Beer Roasted Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 01:32:09 PM »
When you take it to work and feed it to them, tell them it's rabbit stew or something. Then, after everyone is finished and back to work, tell them what they REALLY ate! Let me know if they want leftovers. By the way, have you folks tried coyote cobbler or beer basted buzzard? It's pretty filling, for sure. Heck, most people don't ask for seconds. You have to toss in a few hog mountain oysters to round it out. YUMMMM-M-M-M-M! :-&   :!:  :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline adam

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 05:30:30 PM »
10 million east Asians can't be wrong.i think Saki is clled for in the international variation.
Cats are actually useful for multiple tasks.I challenge you to find a softer material for gloves anywhere. :twisted:
If it says "meow" I say "Pow!"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2004, 10:55:30 PM »
Dang, I hadn't thought of the gloves, but I bet you're right Adam! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

april

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2004, 04:30:39 AM »
LoL....and here I thought they were only good for 1 thing (2 if ya count keepin the rats away from the barn). Learn somethin new everyday. :lol:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2004, 02:10:39 PM »
It would probably be pretty good for a lining, but I don't think the cat hide is strong enough to hold up to much wear and tear.  I've got a couple of deer hides in the freezer that I was going to send off and have some gloves made out of them.  I may just have to get me a cat or two and send them along for the lining! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline adam

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 10:52:26 AM »
I agree.They aren't strong enough for gloves proper,but would make dandy liners.The same is true for boots,and I bet they'd make dang comfortable house shoes!
I was amazed at how easy skinning a cat really is.The biggest nastiest tomcat will peel like a rabbit. :D
If it says "meow" I say "Pow!"

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Indian John's Beer Roasted Cat
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 06:59:58 PM »
I have to say Im not opposed to the idea at all and think the idea of golves wouldnt be that bad however me being asian I think the stereotype would just be too overwhelming...

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 10:12:40 PM »
If I'd seen this recipe before I would have joined this club along time ago.
Thanks for digging it up.
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2006, 03:40:25 PM »
by cat i think he means bob cats not pet cats

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »
by cat i think he means bob cats not pet cats

Nope.  Felis domesticus, a.k.a. "Fluffy", a.k.a. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty" :)

I still haven't had a chance to get me one yet, but I should here before too long.  There's supposed to be a bunch of strays around here.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments