November 20, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Author Topic: Bear Close Encounter  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Bear Close Encounter
« on: November 18, 2007, 08:30:27 PM »
This would have to be a cool but very unnerving experience.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Bear Close Encounter
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:37:06 AM »
That guy had to have nerves of steel, balls of iron and a pocket full of Kryptonite. I don't think I could have contained myself if I were in his shoes, in fact my shoes might have been full ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:32:40 AM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D I think I heard the arrow rattling!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bowhunter of fro ro

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »
Wow that dude has got some balls...I have had a black bear walk right to the bottom of a tree i was sitting in and look up at me, he put his front paws on the tree and i thought he was going to climb it...I was shaking a little :shock: He turned around and started walking away from me and i leaned over in my good ol' gorilla to draw back... and it squeaked he didnt even turn around to see what it was he just took off running  :tickedoff
If it's brown, it is going down!

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 01:36:13 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D I think I heard the arrow rattling!

Yeah he was playin it cool at first by whispering at the bear, but I could hear the nervous rattle in his voice toward the end ;D Hey, who wouldn't, they man has got some nerve and definatley some good composure under stress O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »
Ah, it's just a little teddy bear. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
Ah, it's just a little teddy bear. O0
;D ;D ;D ;D
My last close encounter ended up in my favor. The old boy I had been hunting and I met in his favorite berry patch. He decided I didn't belong there and was going to remove me from the equaion.  :shock: I'm glad I put away the bow and took up the gun that day. He ended up being a rug.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »
The guy for the most close encounters with bears would certainly be bearman, with probably bare trax running a close second.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »
That wasn't Yogi that was BooBoo
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments