November 21, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

Author Topic: Our bears  (Read 5185 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Our bears
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 04:12:39 PM »
I think they put a lot of time in on the drill rig.

I don't think bearman worked the rigs..........think he did some other service type work as well as bear protection

any of you guys use a bow? what broadheads do ya use?

yup...........Ray uses muzzy 100's and I use Crimson Rapters........but I haven't got one with the bow yet........just a bunch of 'em with the rifle...... :twisted:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 09:30:08 AM »
Bare_trax HAS to just about be out of room on his walls for bear mounts. I bet trax's bears now have to be made into rugs. I wonder how a bearskin coat would be.
If a fella had one with the hair out, I sure wouldn't wear it in trax's neck of the woods during hunting season.  :shock:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 01:23:22 AM »
Bare_trax HAS to just about be out of room on his walls for bear mounts. I bet trax's bears now have to be made into rugs. I wonder how a bearskin coat would be.
If a fella had one with the hair out, I sure wouldn't wear it in trax's neck of the woods during hunting season.  :shock:  ;D

nope............little woman won't let me have too much of that stuff in the house................I'm thinking theres a few in here wouldn't need the rug JA........'course these same fellas have drag marks on thier knuckles............ :twisted:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »
nope............little woman won't let me have too much of that stuff in the house................I'm thinking theres a few in here wouldn't need the rug JA........'course these same fellas have drag marks on thier knuckles............ :twisted:
:roll: I'm in the same boat you are. Wife has all her frilly junk on the walls. I got what space is left over, as long as it doesn't clash with her decor.  :roll:  :sad:  :idiot2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments