November 22, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Author Topic: peep or no peep  (Read 3202 times)

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: peep or no peep
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 11:45:51 PM »
I shoot with a peep, but I am with Allen on not using the kisser.  I don't have anything against them, I just found it distracting.  I use a larger peep because I do some bowhunting at night for the hogs.  I have the cobra site that has the UV light in it that can be turned on at night.  It is really cool, and I have gotten lots of practical use out of it even on cloudy days when I was under a thick canopy of trees.  My uncle is the President of Cobra Archery, so I usually get some of the pre-production goodies that are really nice and I had one of the first lighted sites to try.  These sites have been out for a while now, and if you do any low light shooting you should give one a try.
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 07:49:52 AM »
I'm not sure what a kisser buttin is, but I have a peep sighted in so at full draw my release is toouching my jaw...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 05:06:53 PM »
a kisser button is a little circle piece of plastic that wraps around your string just above your nock. for most shooters it normally goes in the corner of your mouth.  its used as another anchor point.

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
peep hole, meaning : small hole  with ha#r around it :twisted:   mad is this to your liking O0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 04:55:23 PM by sticker pt »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »
peep hole, meaning : small hole  with hair around it :twisted:

Ks_Sniper is surely gonna remove that one! :twisted: :-\

You would have been okay if you wouldn't have said hair. ???
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:03:01 AM by Mad River »
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
peep hole, meaning : small hole  with hair around it :twisted:

Ks_Sniper is surely gonna remove that one! :twisted: :-\

You would have been if you wouldn't have said hair. ???
what (you would have been ??) i think the rabbit with the pot pipe sould be removed ? ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 04:48:57 PM by sticker pt »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
 madriver did you ture me in too the man (moderator) if not please do i need some help. ALL I SEE IS SMALL HOLES WITH HA#R AROUND IT.   it's that new site put out by mykeyison hair'eee site's & rest.  ooooh sh## you throught i was talking about that small hole ( the pi#k one)  :roll:

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 09:05:25 AM »
Sticker pt, I did not turn you in, I have just been scolded enough to know when something is going a little too far. 8) ??? :-[
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments