December 13, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

Author Topic: The Bow from Outer Space  (Read 2982 times)

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: The Bow from Outer Space
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »
i'm sure it is smooth. still can't sell me on one

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 06:42:08 PM »
i know what you mean allen, just trying to sound smart ( it dint work so well , LOL ) whats up have shot your bow yet today. myself about 40 arrows from 15 yards out to 35 yards well thats what my range finder says. man hot as hell today here in fl, they say we have a depression thats going to move into the gulf this week-end let the games begin. last few years after a Storm blows by/hit the state. and every thing at home is o.k go up to the woods and help with removing the tree's that have fallen on the main roads. just picked up a new chain saw few weeks back, it was time to get a new one anyway. i hope i don't have to use it from Storm-damage just making camp fire wood would be nice for me.  well my hunting brother in arms have a nice week end and shoot some arrows. ( talk to you later)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM »
i try to shoot a couple quality shots everyday.  if your just going out to fling arrows, i'm just wearing out my equipment you know what i mean?

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »
i try to shoot a couple quality shots everyday.  if your just going out to fling arrows, I'm just wearing out my equipment you know what i mean?
i take it serious but have fun at same time i shoot. when shooting in back yard i sit like I'm against a tree. then move around yard shooting from so some tree/side screen room are something is in side view and i even go behind brush/flower-beds to have wood's like condition's, i have a ladder stand in my back yard also and shoot from it standing and sitting down & to the left and right sides. when it comes to shooting my bow i have the sick-ness BAD REALLY BAD. have a nice day allen
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 11:44:38 AM »
They had one at a local 3-D shoot here in Michigan and the guy was quite profiecent with it. I on the other hand didn't like the feel or draw on it. It's a matter of what feels right for the individual when it comes to bows... ???
I try and practice everyday if possible with one of my bows. The recurve and longbow is a must to stay in tune. I however do not have to pinpoint every shot to enjoy the sport of be absolutely accurate at all times. That kinda becomes a job then :wink:
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Facebook Comments