November 24, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

Author Topic: NEW STRING LOOP RELEASE  (Read 2695 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: NEW STRING LOOP RELEASE
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 02:13:02 AM »
have you check out the new rang finders that give real dist-to target.  and allen how could you say a man's toy is boring ???  a toy is a man's best bud we must have are toys O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 05:20:36 PM »
i like the range finder hate practicing yardage that's boring.  no i haven't checked out the other range finder, mine works pretty good for what i need it for

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 06:54:16 PM »
 oke-dokey. i throught you did not own one.  i'm sooo bad :).  i'm going to shoot on sat, it will be my 1st 3-d shoot like i said a few 100 post back my buddy is a pro-3-D shooter he's ranked like 60th (something like that) but he has been on me for years to shoot. why i'm shooting this one in the beginner div- 1st place down to 6th place give away the new mattews bow and it's right up the road from my home. mattews is the supp-of bow shoot.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2006, 07:12:45 PM »
what's his name?

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 07:27:03 PM »
what's his name?
  TONY SWEAT  HE SHOOTS FOR HOYT. CHECK HIM OUT HE'S NOT HAVE THAT GREAT OF A SEASON. BUT MAN HE HAS TAUGHT ME ALOT

Facebook Comments