October 23, 2017, 12:28:22 AM

Author Topic: STORM ALBERTO  (Read 1475 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
STORM ALBERTO
« on: June 12, 2006, 07:32:26 AM »
here we go rain with more rain, the rain is a good thing will help with the dry condition's we have and help with the stop of fires.  it's just a weak up call time to get your storm gear to getter it's going to be a long season.  just hope none of these storm's blow over that good tree i found back in may 2006 at the end of a funnel that i found at end of the deer season. just messing i hope and pray every-body will be safe and not lose every-thing that they have worked for.  just to let you gps guys know where i live in the state if you look at the state of fl on west side right in middle on the water it's the part that hangs out like a weiner. ( tampa-bay / cleawater / dunedin fl, )
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:14:56 AM by John Andrews »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: STORM ALBERTO
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 09:13:59 AM »
Storm, welcome to the gang! I hope your weather improves, and no more hurricanes!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:56:11 AM »
Storm, welcome to the gang! I hope your weather improves, and no more hurricanes!
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:25:22 AM »
Good Luck... O0

Hope you guys have a better year than last... :shock:
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
thanks , right now it's pouring down the wind's are still off-shore but seas up to 20 + feet right now with wind gust up to 55-60. just pray it does not slow down and build up some power. living by the water have to wait till high tide and see what happen's then. they are saying 4 to 6 feet above nom-?  p.s i now know i have a roof leak on a new roof installed less then 6 month's ago. ( nice job ) i'm going to have to call NCHUNTER and come and do a good job for me.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 07:43:43 PM »
 just thought i would let all gps . that tropical storm alberto just frated, not bad at all. we need the 6 to 8in of rain we picked up here in dunedin fl, just got of the nextel with my bro- that lives about 65 miles north of me and they are getting some wind and rain & thats about it. so this is all good news  O0

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 08:56:42 PM »
It hasnt been bad at all on the Atlantic side of FL only an 1 " of rain.

If you got a leak on your roof Sticker I can fix it O0 O0 O0

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:06 AM »
It hasnt been bad at all on the Atlantic side of FL only an 1 " of rain.

If you got a leak on your roof Sticker I can fix it O0 O0 O0
yes i have a leak, bad -bad & bad leaking down though a/c vent ? in the kitchen. called the comp-that installed the dam# thing they said that some man would be out when the wind let up?  if not i would pay you to fix. p.s i would be nice to meet a gps member too. O0

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 08:53:32 AM »
 update. wind wind and some rain.  this storm is a drill and wake up call time to get the supplys ready.  i have hunted in top- storms in the past. note: deer dont move much when wind blowing at 35 to 60 mph, LOL  :D 

Offline SGT/USMC

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »
The storm is making it's way up the coast toward where I'm at in souteast SC.  So far just a light drizzle.  We haven't had a good rain in almost 2 weeks, so it's needed.  Plus, gives me a break from watering the lawn and garden tonight.
MeanMarine1775

Facebook Comments