December 16, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

Author Topic: STORM ALBERTO  (Read 1504 times)

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
Re: STORM ALBERTO
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »
It hasnt been bad at all on the Atlantic side of FL only an 1 " of rain.

If you got a leak on your roof Sticker I can fix it O0 O0 O0
yes i have a leak, bad -bad & bad leaking down though a/c vent ? in the kitchen. called the comp-that installed the dam# thing they said that some man would be out when the wind let up?  if not i would pay you to fix. p.s i would be nice to meet a gps member too. O0

Probably the way the vent/flashing was installed .If he doesnt come I would be glad to fix it It will probably be after the 23rd or 24 before I can get over that way

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 11:23:22 PM »
Sticker... I wish that I had known that you were in the greater Tampa area.  I was in plant city for a few weeks about two months ago, and then I was in Maderna Beach about a month ago.  I had a good bit of free time and I was wishing that I had someone to go fishing with.  I will probably have to go down there at somepoint in the future for both work, and the girls that I met.  You will have to let me buy you a beer or maybe we can go wet a line or chase something with guns or bows!!  I hope that everyone fairs well through the storm. 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 12:28:05 PM »
Sticker... I wish that I had known that you were in the greater Tampa area.  I was in plant city for a few weeks about two months ago, and then I was in Maderna Beach about a month ago.  I had a good bit of free time and I was wishing that I had someone to go fishing with.  I will probably have to go down there at somepoint in the future for both work, and the girls that I met.  You will have to let me buy you a beer or maybe we can go wet a line or chase something with guns or bows!!  I hope that everyone fairs well through the storm. 
let me know i do a lot of fishing right now the snook and tarpon are runing up and down the beach. tarpon up to 150 175lbs & snook up too 20lbs. if you come down in sept-jan i have a few place's for hog's and deer. i did a small home inspection this am and the new owner's gave me the o.k to hunt the land. went back to the old garden fool of tracks with some last year rub's found at edge of garden.  todays date 6/14/2006
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments