December 15, 2017, 01:29:04 AM

Author Topic: WHATS THIS MEAN ??  (Read 2728 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
WHATS THIS MEAN ??
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:54:04 PM »
 this may sound dum to most of you man here at gps but i dont know all of the lingeo like jack the post and thing's like that. kind-of same thing when asked about the stick thing. i just dont want to do something i'm not supposed to do are say. i kind-of like it here, this is my first web site and last that i want to be a member on. everybody seem's to be real here ( we all tell little white lies ^-^ now and then) but thats o.k mine is 14in long LOL.  BUT REALLY THIS HAS BEEN GREAT I LOOK FORWORD to b.s after my day at the office. so if i'm doing something wrong let me know. p.s i look forword to meeting some of you guys on the water are in the woods. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline WVdeerHNTR

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: WHATS THIS MEAN ??
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »
eh? im confused  :D lol
If its brown its down

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 12:24:45 AM »
 Let me clarify some terms for you. Jack the post.. I think what you mean it hi-jacking the post. thats when someone redirects the topic of the post and the conversation ends up somewhere unrelated to where it started. In many forums this is frowned upon, but they often take themselves too seriously. Usually we get the question answered first and the conversation takes a life of it's own from there. Ever have a conversation and suddenly wonder how you got on this subject?? Personally I find some of the most interesting conversations come about this way. All that is generally aske here is the original topic is posted in the appropreate catorgory, Just jawin'(off topic) Big Game ect.
The stick thing... That would be the proverbial "Sharp Poking Stick". This would be when someone is making fun of someone, egging them on, teaseing them or otherwise just havng a little fun at their expense. Kind'a like when a certain Moderator( won't say who but his initials are Ks) anounced he got a cat or was keeping a pet squirrel. ( now you see at this point I have the sharp poking stick and this post is in danger of being hi-jacked when he see's it) All meant in good fun and so far hopefully no-ones gotten their feelings hurt or taken it personally. I can't really say that about any of the other forums I visit. We truly have a unique bunch here.
 I'm not a moderator here and therefore I don't know what they may have corrected of your's. But you are certainly a welcome addition around here and have done nothing wrong from what I've seen. Your grammer leaves me scratching my head once in a while, but then that happens to me with perfect grammer, so don't sweat it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
hey sticker...if you had the moderator jump on you because of something you said, dont sweat it too hard...I must have had the moderator click on my name 3 or so times because of my drunkin ramblings...just remember no racist comments, no saying that you had a few too many...and absolutly no graphic detail of what goes on in the bedroom... O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:24:08 AM »
thanks for the feed back. i'm just a semple man with simple words :)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 09:39:23 AM »
 :shock:

That is complete uncalled for...I can't believe it....I am so insulted.... >:(

Just kidding, it takes a lot for me to get insulted so don't sweat it....but like Meat Hunter said watch the language becuase the mods will jump on you about that.  Kind of look at it as if you took your wife to hunting camp with you for the weekend, no burping, farting, cussing, and talking about the female anatomy (unless it's your wife's).  Understand ???  Hope this helps    O0
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
%@#$&())(&(%$*&^)(*_)+(_)&*(%^&#^$%*_. NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT that.  lol ;D.  nobody got on me i just wanted to know about thw ording )stick & hi-jack) stuff like that if is was not for me this site would be boring. all you dum a## don't no anything about anYthing at all. so just to make it clear I'M THE MAN THAT MAKS IT HAPPEN . IM STICKER PT FROM FL. SO DON'T FORGET THE NAME PAL. ( how i'm i doing here is this a stick are just being a as#)  ;D

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 02:51:46 PM »
HEEE HAAAWWW!!!... :-P :wink:

Okay, Sparky... Yes, I had a cat... Yes, I took a prisoner... I even have a minivan... :shock: Did I admit that out loud?!? Oh well... let the poking begin! I blame it all on my neo-nazi wife. (I hope she doesn't read this or the couch and I will become very well acquainted.) :roll:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »
On one post a while back I read about a guy on here who had hair care tips can someone enlighten me on what that is about??? LOL

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 04:23:15 PM »
 ? i don't know NC, i don't have any hair ( by choice ? )  but for now on when any of you du#as# talk to me it better start with MR, STICKER PT !!!!!!...... :D :D :D :D

Facebook Comments