October 19, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Author Topic: DID SOME SCOUTING  (Read 640 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
DID SOME SCOUTING
« on: June 14, 2006, 03:06:38 PM »
 i did a bit of scouting today dint seen any deer but found a sh## load of tracks & some old last year rub's. this is a new place that i just got premision to hunt, tonight will go to my map's (topo/air ) and check thing's out a bit more. nice thing is this is the 2nd place that back's up tow the wma i hunt  most of the season at. O0  it any thing at all i can take my nef (13 years old) there and take some doe's smaller buck's. got to keep the action up for the kid's are they will not want to go any more. i think thats why my son does not like hunting i made him sit all day long in stand/box blind in the heat just to long. here in fl at start of deer season almost 9"00 pm before dark time. and now he has women on his mind. going to do some snook fishing tonight we are having some good spring high tides right now and after that storm we had the fish will be ready to eat. going to the bay and cacth some 9 to 11 in pig fish for bait. ( TIGHT LINES AND SCREAM DRAG'S) I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN'S. P.S GOING TO PUT OUT TWO SHARK POLES, THE BIG BULLSHARKS ARE IN THE PASS'S
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: DID SOME SCOUTING
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 10:34:47 AM »
left last night about 9:30 pm to fish the tide, the bite was slow water still muded up from trop-storm. had two small run's then droped bait. small sharks. no snook bites. by the weeked sould be better,
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: DID SOME SCOUTING
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 10:23:03 AM »
Sticker, that sounds like fun! I think you have found a good place to hunt, too. Git 'em, Sticker!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments